What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

We'll be cooking up some German sausages tonight. I'll be doing some sweet and sour red cabbage as a side dish and some home made potato salad.

 
This past week I have done a number of :icon_scratch: over interactions with the outside world.

Have to go hardware store-another man doing mental flips over the price of aluminum deck railings. I offer to sell more footage (used in great shape) where he would save $3600.00-nope.

Get a call from bank manager asking me if it was ok for the Mrs to deposit $$$ into our savings account-reported to the main 800 centre and he actually called(after hours) and made up another story-I wished him well.

Neighbour walking her dog-totally oblivious to the caterpillar damage around her-note road is so covered under her feet with chomped leaves and pine needle one can't see the gravel.

Try to order hose for tractor-nope-don't make-aftermarket don't have. Stop in tractor supply Thursday with hose to match up-nope but we have 6 choices online-got it Friday.

There's probably a logical reasons for every interaction-but I love the looks of a cave right now-hermitsville. :laughing7:
 
Jim,

You've turned into a regular recluse since leaving the big smoke....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Please stop the rain!!!

pouring here, WAPA power out for 11 hours yesterday...

Sea State is 8 to 10 with occasional 12....damn...

I'll be doing some sweet and sour red cabbage as a side dish and some home made potato salad.

hey Bill! Nice...I make a similar Slovenian dish...pan braise some onions, remove, add cabbage, then when about cooked, turn up heat, put onions back, add black pepper and smoked paprika, then blacken...
also makes a great Borek filling!
 
Last edited:
Hi , I have a whites surf duel field.
I need to know where to find the sliders for the headphones
Anyone know .
 
McGervey,

If the headphones are a white's brand suggest you contact them. Unless they're a highend model of headphones odds are not cost effective to change the parts and just replace them.

Just my 2 cents worth.



Hi , I have a whites surf duel field.
I need to know where to find the sliders for the headphones
Anyone know .
 
Morning.

Well at least Bill has been keeping it rollin here... for it seems like an abandoned ship.
 
20210619_200757.webp
20210619_200809.webp
Funny how these little potsherd mosaics have been so popular....I made one for myself and hung it in the house....very soon I was making them for my aunt and mother in law. Now I have made about 5 of these things and this one from the bahamas is my first one thats being sold. This one is for a friend's father and will net me 100$. Going into a bahamian style cottage here in the keys.
 
Morning folks !!
 
Morning Arc, Bart, Bill
 
Foraging season is starting for me the last 2 morning I picked some mulberries from a city park. Going for another shot this a.m. and the missus will be making some jam with them.
 
Morning pepper...Morning bill....the keys are nice for foraging, always have banana, mango, papaya,and bird peppers. Everything is seasonal but there's always something fruiting.
 
Bart,

Kind of neat when you can turn nature into your private supermarket for free but better!
 
Foraging season is starting for me the last 2 morning I picked some mulberries from a city park. Going for another shot this a.m. and the missus will be making some jam with them.

Morning pepper...Morning bill....the keys are nice for foraging, always have banana, mango, papaya,and bird peppers. Everything is seasonal but there's always something fruiting.

I'm jealous that you both are foraging the edible gifts of nature already. The only thing we have at the moment is caterpillars-tradesy anyone? :tongue3::laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom