What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Jim,

They're forecasting rain starting at 9 a.m. so I'll be heading off to pick some more berries shortly just in case.
 
Last edited:
Scrolling back i see i missed SAds !

Sorry Sads... Morning :)
 
Been a VERY long week... i am out of it this morning... i need way more coffee.
 
Morning WD
Sounds like you're on full busy at the event-which is a great to hear that things are this year.
Best to you and the vets-hope that the waters are kind and the fish are hungry.

The waters were not kind and the fish were full from eating mayflies.
 
Tell him to send me an email to kjamespi at aol, if hes hurting I?ll try to help, at least give him hope of some help which is huge.

I did not get a chance to pass on the email. This guy was a quiet loner. These are the type we try to make sure and connect with. I stumbled across the key words to bring him out of his shell, "SCUBA dive." By the end of the event, it gave us a chuckle. It was like selective hearing. We may run into him, if we ever get to dive. He dives a quarry that we will hopefully be training in. I hope he does join Tnet.
 
Mornin all.

Squeeze box?
Hey Viking ,look at that young Viking hair ...L.o.l..



Did you get doggie pooh smeared on your glasses, too? He said. "sluice box." LOL That was my favorite song when I was.... what? 12? Even though I did not know what it meant. Hahahaha!
 
Pepper I?ve been researching drones for a while now and IF I bought one it would probably be the DJI Air 2. Looks like to me a little more bang for the buck and still does everything the morning e expensive one do. Great camera too.

What happened? Did some one swat down your old spy cam? Well, I can't say that I blame them. :laughing9:
 
Can someone tell me whats going on here ? Six months ago I bought this light for $20.00.....Yesterday, in the same store it's $34.00

One of the rumors going around is because of that ship that got stuck in the canal backed supply of everything up. And something else was said about stuff still being in storage containers with lack of workers to unload and lack of truck drivers to deliver. Fallout from free handouts. IMO.
 
Morning WD

Good to hear the event was a great affair.
One has to love the new technology for pictures. Imagine if you had to send in the 35mm film in for processing right about now......
Thanks for the perspective. It would take more time, but, then again, I wouldn't have as much to do. :tongue3:
 
Between a site that has tech. issues and a download speeds of 2.5mbps its fun to be online in 2021.
Only thing that has changed I don't get to hear the old sounds of yesterday.
 
Morning Bill... WD... RTR.
Good morning, Capn. I did ya proud Saturday night. I broke out the rum punch and shared it with another pirate. I out drank him. Two nights before, he out drank me. Although he does not remember. ROFL! Hehehehe!
 
Ok. I have to work on my pics. Geesh 8:18. I talk too much!

 
Oh shoot. I can't post just one. George is just too good!

 
Bart,

You might need a 2 box detector to check out the garden....good luck!

Ever been the guy to figure something out first....well bill I can't say there will be gold, but I can say I'm the first to find waltmans garden.....ill just say that its an incredible feeling to find a personal item from a historical figure. To confirm with a metal detector that you have solved a mystery is an incredible moment.....no one ever put a detector down here, so im the only one who knows the exact location !! Now that this is confirmed for me I can begin to look for the SUPPOSED treasure. I rarely believe the likes of these stories....but I always do a thorough search....that just comon sense. Now I have this narrowed to actually searching the spot where this garden actually was. Just the proof that I've been gathering in the form of relics is a treasure of keys history !! Now when the water season ends this fall ill be in the garden digging for gold coins !! What a crazy couple years its been digging here !!
 
Morning Bart.
 
This reminds me of when I worked for the county for a while after I retired. I used to occasionally run into our county coroner down at the shop when he was having his vehicle serviced. He was a super nice and friendly guy who always greeted you with a chipper, "Good morning, how are you this morning?" I'd always reply jokingly, so far, so good. ....I didn't wake up to finding you parked in my driveway. Hee He always seemed to enjoy the little humor.
 
Morning ARC...Morning devldog !!:hello::headbang:
 
Good morning, Capn. I did ya proud Saturday night. I broke out the rum punch and shared it with another pirate. I out drank him. Two nights before, he out drank me. Although he does not remember. ROFL! Hehehehe!

Oh the memories, some where near 3-4 weeks of giving up the drink 36 yrs ago:

Met this fine lady drinker of wine-after the nights dine-she drank wine-onto bottle #6-she was doing fine-me not so because of the wine.
Ah I say to the lass-you might of put me on's me ass with the wine-and that's fine.
So next time let's drink some rum my new found chum.

So we had the roast dinner, the rum was started to flow-gee she was a sliding off the chair at the 60 oz. mark of the Bacardi light-it wasn't much of a challenge.
40 oz. a day seemed to keep life away////
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom