Morning Bill and Rook
Yes it the big Birthday event day. Hope have a great 4th of July.
Well I will put that imaginary #36 notch of sobriety for me today. Such an easy day to remember as everyone seems to cerebrate this day in the States.
So being my anniversary day I'm going to play, as I do every year weather permitting. Don't really know where yet, maybe a field if the hay is cut. A bush site where a church sat, or a bush where there are some cellar holes.
Either way there's going to be a lot of blood suckers looking at me as a meal ticket. The skies are clear, winds calm, hope everyone has the best of the best.
To all in FL I'm hoping for Elsa to do an exit left and it leaves you spared, as you know there's nothing good about these storms.
We haven't heard from Bart-did he get a million$$$ teaser yesterday-or just dog tired-hope it's not the rum overhang.