What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Jim,

Quite the nasty cuts on the arm....it's a bi*ch getting older and not being invicible any longer ain't it?....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I thought picking before the Squalls came through might be better than loosing them.
Going to feel this one for a tad bit.
No watering needed just got a tad under 2" if rain.
 
...Roger, do you put a helmet on before you bang head on overhead door getting in your car?
Your garage is as nice as it gets.
 
Morning.
 
Good morning Bill

Hope you received the rain that we received last night.
I'll get the rain gauge report later from a friend in the hamlet later today.
Looking at the weather reporters in the area it looks close to 2". So no watering needed :hello2:
 
A good morning to all
 
Jim,

Quite the nasty cuts on the arm....it's a bi*ch getting older and not being invicible any longer ain't it?....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Oh I have to realize that the heal ups take longer now.

This AM there's things a hurting that never touched rock-like just under the chin is so tender-kind of feels like Tyson did an upper cut to the jaw.
The Mrs said probably the tension in the neck trying to keep the melon from being cracked open.

Going to have to put this one on the school of hard knocks skills book of learning.
 
Wait , that's an arm?
Umm , then hold the berries on my flapjacks. L.o.l..

Dang P.J..
That's gonna be a nagging reminder till winter. Then it'll just hurt a little. (If it doesn't hurt more.)

OK RC !
I know it's the size of a plucked chicken leg-but it's still my arm :laughing7:
 
Morning Bart, Rook, WD :hello:
 
$250 or a $2500 fridges seem to freeze the greens placed on top self.
Crisper drawers are there for a reason - gee who thought that one.
Best of luck WD


Oh I am very knowledgeable about the crisper drawers. One for fruit and one for veggies. That way they can rot and the smell can still be differentiated. Cauliflower is the worst! :laughing9:
 
Goal. Dogs last consciousness of being in secure safe arms that have been trusted so long.
Result , failure.

Dogs last conscious moments in a seperate room fighting vet and assistant(s) putting needles in him.
And we knew he would fight needles. Nothing new there except the pain a struggle would induce.
Why then did we allow him to leave the room?
Stupid people.
Sacred trust violated.
Woman upset beyond description.
And my stupid ass right there involved , like I didn't know better.
Mad wouldn't help. So what does that leave , self disgust of being inexcusably unaware of my own decisional awareness's consequences on others that trust me causing them pain and stress when they don't deserve it? I don't see anything else.
How long till Momma quits loathing herself for allowing the dog to be taken out of the room to have a port put in it? It's going to be a long time. If ever.
This I know from how fresh prior dogs passing's are in her mind.

The lil guy's suffering is over. So there's that.

Releventchair, I am sorry it was a rough going. The thing is, you and your lady friend were already in the grieving state. It is hard to think clearly then. Don't be to hard on yourselves.
 
Morning Bart, Rook, WD :hello:

Good morning, Pepper. I read your post last night. YEEEOOOUUCCHH! I hope your are not too sore this morning. RE: your wife's response - mine would have laughed - feel the love!
 
Buy an OLD frig (20+ years old). Mine ,in the garage dosen't care if its below freezing outside or 100 degrees above...it still keeps on a ticking :)

Now Roger, being the fisherman that you are, you know we have got to have more than one already. :laughing7: We actually have 3: 1 in kitchen, 1 in basement/bar area, 1 in the barn. I said we should just leave all the food in the basement one. It is a good diet and exercise plan.
 
WD,

Yep the fritters were tasty....cauliflower is rather bland so you have to jazz it up a bit.

Here's another recipe to try.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom