What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Jim,

Yep picked some more yellow beans and a few cherry tomatoes. Tomorrow as a side veggie we'll be roasting up some of the beans in a frying pan with butter. We usually steam them about 6 minutes first.

There's still quite a extras available so I'll probably ferment a pint with some garlic and dill from the garden....yum good stuff.

 
Good afternoon everbody ..Roger I keep looking at your boat pics. While your standing guard, make a few more but this time take the cover off the car please...
Hahaa that reminds me of joke about girlfriend with a boat needed please send pic of boat...
Is your parking stall is a ridged ramp?
 
Mike,

Well both me and the missus had both shots.

Cases in Canada were down to 389 yesterday versus 10,000 or so per day at the peak times.

Thanks but I'll stick to science and logic to base my decisions.
 
Good afternoon everbody ..Roger I keep looking at your boat pics. While your standing guard, make a few more but this time take the cover off the car please...
Hahaa that reminds me of joke about girlfriend with a boat needed please send pic of boat...
Is your parking stall is a ridged ramp?

This is what the Cobra is on >>> https://www.kwik-lift.com/
 
A Mod said I didn't behave
and was quickly sent away
a hiatus of solid 30 days
Gave me the Burma Shave!

30 Days hath September
April, June,
And the Tnet rule offender.
Burma Shave

(Sorry I could not resist)
 
This is what the Cobra is on >>> https://www.kwik-lift.com/

Sweet!

Until the pole barn is finished...then a lift I can walk under is bought, I built these for the Firebird. Concrete form boards repurposed.

IMG_8125 (2).webp
 
....those look good OV. Shallow angle to get that nose in the air. I have home made myself.
Always looking and dreaming...
 
Off... G night... C u all in am.
 
I guess some have to start somewhere getting the driving experience.

Did you look at the image closely?

U Pass Driving

UPASSDRIVING.CA

UPASSDRIVING.CA

now....

thats is quite the first driving experience, no?
 
Last edited:
Well both me and the missus had both shots.
Cases in Canada were down to 389 yesterday versus 10,000 or so per day at the peak times.

Thanks but I'll stick to science and logic to base my decisions.
"She blinded me with science. SCIENCE!"
 
That?s just flat out a mean thing to say.
Very rude.

It wasn't meant to be rude.

Doesn't anyone remember when that little dictating turd that runs North Korea got completely bent by something our government did and said "I'll destroy America from within by an enemy that you can't see"
No one seems to remember that.

My wife is very sick.
She can't take the vaccine and it wouldn't matter anyway.
She had Covid when they were first putting up the Stop signs outside of the local ER back in December 19'.
She had a flu like illness that lasted approximately 28 days.
Through Christmas and halfway through January.
If I contracted it from her, I had no symptoms.
I have asthma and COPD.
If I put a dust mask on for ten minutes you'll be calling an ambulance for me.

No one cares about that.

If you feel that's rude, that's on YOU!
 
Morning.
 
Good morning RCT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom