What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WD,

Good luck with the fridge one of two things come to mind....either your fridge thermostat could be acting up or the compressor might be the problem.
 
Good morning, me hearties!

I have a situation maybe one of ye scallywags be experienced in. The fridge is freezing me food stores. I unloaded the grub and dispersed it to other contraptions. There is/was no ice build up. The fridge has been off and airing out o'er night anyways. Now what? What be the cause of the food freezing?

$250 or a $2500 fridges seem to freeze the greens placed on top self.
Crisper drawers are there for a reason - gee who thought that one.
Best of luck WD
 
Goal. Dogs last consciousness of being in secure safe arms that have been trusted so long.
Result , failure.

Dogs last conscious moments in a seperate room fighting vet and assistant(s) putting needles in him.
And we knew he would fight needles. Nothing new there except the pain a struggle would induce.
Why then did we allow him to leave the room?
Stupid people.
Sacred trust violated.
Woman upset beyond description.
And my stupid ass right there involved , like I didn't know better.
Mad wouldn't help. So what does that leave , self disgust of being inexcusably unaware of my own decisional awareness's consequences on others that trust me causing them pain and stress when they don't deserve it? I don't see anything else.
How long till Momma quits loathing herself for allowing the dog to be taken out of the room to have a port put in it? It's going to be a long time. If ever.
This I know from how fresh prior dogs passing's are in her mind.

The lil guy's suffering is over. So there's that.
 
Good morning, me hearties!

I have a situation maybe one of ye scallywags be experienced in. The fridge is freezing me food stores. I unloaded the grub and dispersed it to other contraptions. There is/was no ice build up. The fridge has been off and airing out o'er night anyways. Now what? What be the cause of the food freezing?

Buy an OLD frig (20+ years old). Mine ,in the garage dosen't care if its below freezing outside or 100 degrees above...it still keeps on a ticking :) 001.webp002.webp
 
Last edited:
God bless RC....so sorry it went that way for you...keep your chin up brother...God bless !!
 
Goal. Dogs last consciousness of being in secure safe arms that have been trusted so long.
Result , failure.

Dogs last conscious moments in a seperate room fighting vet and assistant(s) putting needles in him.
And we knew he would fight needles. Nothing new there except the pain a struggle would induce.
Why then did we allow him to leave the room?
Stupid people.
Sacred trust violated.
Woman upset beyond description.
And my stupid ass right there involved , like I didn't know better.
Mad wouldn't help. So what does that leave , self disgust of being inexcusably unaware of my own decisional awareness's consequences on others that trust me causing them pain and stress when they don't deserve it? I don't see anything else.
How long till Momma quits loathing herself for allowing the dog to be taken out of the room to have a port put in it? It's going to be a long time. If ever.
This I know from how fresh prior dogs passing's are in her mind.

The lil guy's suffering is over. So there's that.

I had to shoot my neighbor's shop kitty last year. Poor old decrepit barn cat was trying to have a litter and it couldn't get them out. I put the cat in a bag, "Bury her on the hill facing west" my neighbor says. Well I dug the hole, tried to place the kitty into it, she rolled out of the bag, and landed face up looking at me with open eyes. I quickly covered her with dirt. Now let us never speak of it again.

I got fond memories of that shop kitty, she was about 12 or 14 years old. One time we were in my neighbor's living room looking out over the lake, and there were four canada goslings on the shore with their parents nowhere to be seen. I saw the shop cat creeping down the hill, and says "here comes Shop Kitty!". Before the words were out of my mouth that cat had a gosling by the neck and started dragging it off to the barn to feed her kittens.

She was a fine cat, no mice in sight.
 
We'll be whipping some of these up for supper probably saute instead of deep frying.

 
MY Welder did an excellent job on the fold away tongue on my boat trailer. :hello2::occasion14::headbang:004.webp
With room to spare 011.webp010.webp
 
Last edited:
Arrrggg... good morning.

errr.... what day is it ? ? ?

:P
 
Pain and no gain
Thought I would check the blackberry patch on the rock slope leading to the dock.
Been there done that, so the saying goes.
I was getting berries left and right until......
I touched a 250lb Boulder and it flipped-I flipped backwards fell 6-8 straight down landing backwards over a wedged shaped rock.
I layed there for a bit, blued the air a tad.
Assessed the hurts, arm, shin, oh that's a relief I didn't break the back.
Ok now let's get rolled over and get up....damn I spilt the berries.

Well that's it for that patch, too old for that $hit.
Went up to look at the war wounds.

The Mrs said "You think you're still invisible"
"Don't get any blood on the good towels "

Oh the sympathy runs deep sometimes. :laughing7:
Though she did say I'd better get the Arnica on, because I'll be feeling hurts tomorrow.
20210713_183253.webp
 
WD,

Good luck with the fridge one of two things come to mind....either your fridge thermostat could be acting up or the compressor might be the problem.
My fridge did that last Thursday, and the compressor died early Friday morning.
 
Off... c u n am.
 
Jim,

Quite the nasty cuts on the arm....it's a bi*ch getting older and not being invicible any longer ain't it?....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Jim,

Quite the nasty cuts on the arm....it's a bi*ch getting older and not being invicible any longer ain't it?....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Wait , that's an arm?
Umm , then hold the berries on my flapjacks. L.o.l..

Dang P.J..
That's gonna be a nagging reminder till winter. Then it'll just hurt a little. (If it doesn't hurt more.)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom