What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, Pepper. I read your post last night. YEEEOOOUUCCHH! I hope your are not too sore this morning. RE: your wife's response - mine would have laughed - feel the love!

You do know where "Sympathy" is located in the Oxford Dictionary then......between.....$hit & syphilis :laughing7:
 
My fridge did that last Thursday, and the compressor died early Friday morning.

Well, look who it is! I was thinking we were way over due to hear a word from our Burma Shave sponsor. Well, that was a quick death for your fridge. MR. WD popped off the cover at the bottom and gave everything as good a cleaning as he could. Turned it back on last night. We shall see.
 
Arrrggg... good morning.

errr.... what day is it ? ? ?

:P

Blimey, Cap! It be 6 days past me born on date and ye still holdin back me rum! Bloody pirate! Follow de code!
 
Now Roger, being the fisherman that you are, you know we have got to have more than one already. :laughing7: We actually have 3: 1 in kitchen, 1 in basement/bar area, 1 in the barn. I said we should just leave all the food in the basement one. It is a good diet and exercise plan.

Haven't been out fishing yet :( I'm handcuffed to these bathroom re-modelers :( And at the rate their going it will be a while :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
 
Here's Something cool.....
This Will Gray(retired from Hendrick Motorsports) Has a construction company here at the lake and is coming for a estimate on tile work :) A big chevy guy,maybe I'll take him in a ride in -a real car-:)

His business >> https://www.windingroadhomeimprovement.com/about
 
Last edited:
Best of luck with the bathroom reno.
Bern there done that a half dozen times over the past 20yrs.
(3 places X 2 throne rooms)
Each time it's a little more complicated than the last one it seems.
 
OK RC !
I know it's the size of a plucked chicken leg-but it's still my arm :laughing7:

That's what I get for doubting Uncle Bills eye. (Even if he raises the eyepatch on the other to squint at fine details sometimes.)

Ya know...I was wondering about the protesting by multiple contestants after I judged the last beauty contest....
(It's not my fault the cook walked past in front of everyone wearing shorts...)

Your wife needs to video your antics.
Members here could then give individual scores on your crashes.
 
Mornin all.

Thanks for the comments on our having the little guy put down.
And tolerating the venting about it...
 
Mornin all.

Thanks for the comments on our having the little guy put down.
And tolerating the venting about it...

Morning RC
Gee nothing like looking through Bill's eyes. I think it would be great for me, then that scrawny chicken arm would be buff.(eating all the food post ups)

No problem with the family member passing posts.
It makes things real, not what many want in life just a cookie cutter lifestyle.
 
Well, look who it is! I was thinking we were way over due to hear a word from our Burma Shave sponsor...
A Mod said I didn't behave
and was quickly sent away
a hiatus of solid 30 days
Gave me the Burma Shave!
 
A Mod said I didn't behave
and was quickly sent away
a hiatus of solid 30 days
Gave me the Burma Shave!

Chafing shave afterglow of chastisation (I made that up) sans the Burmashave is more likely.:laughing7:

 
RC,

Belated condolences on the loss of your pet....been there done that multiple times and it doesn't get any easier to go through.
 
Jim,

Yep we got a good downpour starting around supper time last night and through the night. Did a quick inspection of the garden and the pickling cucumber and squash seemed to have grown overnight courtesy of the rain.
 
Speaking of butternut squash we'll probably try this recipe shortly if it's a keeping we'll put it in our rotation for when the squash ripen.

 
Crazy how things grow after a rain.
Weeds seem to know when to go, crazy...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom