What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

morning guys I'll try to upload some pics of my truck this evening I've been to busy to even think about it
 
20210723_130444.webp
A little art project with sea glass and a native mahogany frame !!
 
Mornin all.

Almost humid enough for fish to swim through the air here. Almost warm enough to cook them...

Lake water temp here is 90....The good news... it cuts down on cooking time... fish are half cooked when you pull em out.:tongue3:
 
Mary had a off day yesterday .She came in at 6th place.But she has 2 more shooting competitions yet to go.
 
Having shrimp with garlic and lemon slices with a good amount of olive oil and some pernod for a bit of licorice flavor. Some crusty bread to soak up the juices.

I'll steam up some yellow beans from the garden and finish them off in a pan with some of our leftover tomato sauce.

 
Just found a bunch of images...US Army...Armor!

East German Border
natmcHy.webp g0IvfUf.webp rme2AGA.webp

Through the tank sight..

5cil9UW.webp RXKwjT5.webp

select switch...

weDfns0.webp

Armor!

iFuLj4P.webp

Last Day!

So short I could slide under the space between the heel and the sole!

Tgjdlay.webp
 
Last edited:
xaos,

I always laughed when they said what a great system the big C was.....if that's the case the walls and fences should be there to keep people out not keep people in....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom