What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Careful........It's...

 
Good morning everyone !!:hello:
 
Representing Pennsylvania... and doing it well... May I present.. The Hooters!!







 
Last edited:
Wow....looks like scubadetector is gonna pass from covid...I believe he will be removed from life support today !! So sad !! What a great hunter !!
 
Good morning TN RCT.
 
Wow....looks like scubadetector is gonna pass from covid...I believe he will be removed from life support today !! So sad !! What a great hunter !!

I saw post by Bowwinkles about this.
 
Good morning Tnet
 
Sorry to here about the loss bart.
 
Mornin all.

Ya Bart.
I didn't comment on that tread , but a special and yet another hunter is going elsewhere.
Here's hoping there's a brief visit to a big map room with questions answered quickly for him ; followed by a waiting recovery craft and team ready to go....
 
Alright guys here is my 1974 Chevy C10 Long Wheel Base. It was blue and white its now faded which I think looks cool.
My dad use to drive it daily then one day he parked it out back never messed with it again. I got the idea one day to turn this classic into my daily driver. It has the original Small block 350. I've increased the HP from 225 to 305. New tires,and new seat belts. No Ac or radio. new drive shaft. This truck turns heads everywhere I go IMG_0757.webpIMG_0759.webpIMG_0760.webp
 
I like it GB1!

Ran a 76 G.M.C. quite a while. Rolled it through a ditch and about did an endo. Trees stopped me.
Pushed and pulled it back into a crude truck shape and kept driving it. Even to Canada and back. Besides the dents , mutilated body , and umpteen dent puller holes , it was school bus color. Sometimes it attracted too much head turning. l.o.l..
1/2 ton I added one ton springs to...
Put a crate motor in it. 350.
Four barrel was hard on the fuel supply when tromping on it..
Hauled and hunted with it quite a bit. Hundred mile roundtrips to work in heavy snow events.
Two wheel drive but held the road well.

Speaking of fuel. That rubber line and filter have to go on yours. Back to steel , and filter on frame rail...
 
Nice truck GB1! :thumbsup:

I like any automobile where there is room to crawl in under the hood and work.

I used to have a couple used 79' olds 98. First thing I did was tear out the air conditioner so I could get at the engine. Us Yankees don't need no a/c. We only need heaters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom