What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Bart.
 
Good morning pirates and piratesses!
 
Arrgg was in middle of debates and went to post in political and my Charter Membership is lapsed. :/ Damnit. heh

Was a Good ride though. :)

(Thank you Bill :) )

...
 
Morning Bill... WD.
 
More than one way to skin a cat....Not many places to mount rod holders on this boat w/o drilling holes so I came up w/this idea, to start with, for trolling:) Using the aft swivel seat pole as anchor point .
Easy on,easy off,w/no fasteners. 001.webp002.webp
And a mirror to keep an eye on em >> 003.webp
 
...Gmorn everbody, Cool mornings are still happening.
I went to watch the 1.2 million pound U.P 4014 BigBoy engine last eve. It stopped for the night in Sidney. That saying “ more powerful than a steaming locomotive” is something to be proud of. Big is an understatement. The Biggest.. I post a pic at the pic place..
Have a great day!
 
After signing & PRINTING my name a dozen places- on the boat registration forms- (and waiting a month) the boat Reg. finally came in the mail yesterday....With someone else's name on it :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Really DWR -Virginia 'Dept. of Wildlife Resources'. ...Your tax dollars at work...
 
Morning ARC, pepper, OV and bart
 
Morning WD AND RTR
 
Also... sheesh i forgot Tnet has Ad's. heh

When your Charter you dont see all that crapola.

Eerr What ads?
Buy a membership folks and you will see no ads-I say what ads? :dontknow:
 
What's a Brazilian stewed chicken ?

Jim,

I gave a link above for a recipe a few extra seasonings local to their country involved.

You did?

Now I saw a Belizean recipe-but I was hoping for one of those Brazilian type. (I thinking my one little hen Pips sort of had a Brazilian going on with her last moult):laughing7:
 
Well you herd it here first....if you didn't already know....my good friend and fellow T-Net member phippsfollymike and team made a great discovery diving on the 1715 fleet.....21 silver coins, silver shoe buckle, and other artifacts. One was a beautiful 1709 lima 8 reale. He has been diving with Bill black or ropefish here on t-net. They were free roaming the bottom not blowing holes !! I told him i think I would put the blowers down on that spot !! So happy for those guys...Mike is one of the best...at least that I've hunted with !!
 
Jim,

Here you go....



there is not much difference in them, is there? Except for the spices are.

My rice and beans turned out pretty close, even though I used black beans instead of red ones. The chicken was good but not the same as we had in Belize. The paste we brought home is thin, not like the brick looking one from the first video. I think marinating in the lime juice and water is a key factor. I did not have a lime. Next time.
 
Well you herd it here first....if you didn't already know....my good friend and fellow T-Net member phippsfollymike and team made a great discovery diving on the 1715 fleet.....21 silver coins, silver shoe buckle, and other artifacts. One was a beautiful 1709 lima 8 reale. He has been diving with Bill black or ropefish here on t-net. They were free roaming the bottom not blowing holes !! I told him i think I would put the blowers down on that spot !! So happy for those guys...Mike is one of the best...at least that I've hunted with !!


That is awesome! Good for them!
 
We have a fantastic wreck down here too...a slaver....lots of artifacts...virgin....unknown identity....Manila bracelets...etc. im hoping to dive on it this month....soon....just want to see if there is ivory and gold dust on board. This is a very big discovery.....and truthfully we have known about it since the 80s. Now we are pursuing a salvage claim and other bureaucratic blockades to salvaging it.
 
A pic from some 1980s recoveries
Slaver Bracelets.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom