What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Rook.
It must be some sweaty hot in your parts, if we're getting it like this.
 
Hello and good morning :hello:
 
Morning Bart
Hope Fred isn't going to cause you too much work.
 
Morning bart and bill
 
Morning Rook.
It must be some sweaty hot in your parts, if we're getting it like this.

Yeah buddy, it’s hot right now at 6:15.
 
Got em hooked up.Not the best anchor point in the world, but should work with the proper drag.:) 001.webp002.webp003.webp004.webp
 
Toasted protein bread, peanut butter, tiny tomatoes, bean sprouts-FYI-no I'm not pregnant. :)
20210811_071625.webp
 
Morning RTR
Nice looking set up you have going. It's going to give you many years of enjoyment.

Morning Bill
I have a query: How many different tomatoes are growing this year?
 
Heres a good one.... UPS Tracking showed those Rod holders were shipped from Penn.(a 2.5hr ride N. from here). Then shipped to DC,then shipped to Maryland,then back to DC,then to NC,then to Roanoke VA.To be transferred to USPS for delivery??? Ever Wonder why shipping costs are NUTS:BangHead:
 
Jim,

You forgot to add the kitchen sink to that sandwich....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Well we've got some cherry tomatoes, a full size yellow variety, san marzano sauce tomatoes, a roma type and our standby fantastic.

The missus thinks we'll cut back on the volume for next year since we've still got 35 1/2 quart size jars of pasta sauce left over from last year.
 
I don't know how long this secret will be kept, but dang.....so amazing to play the video over, and over again....to think that only a few of us know about such an incredible discovery!! Im sure the last few nights have been sleepless with anxiety for everyone involved, but now is the most critical time for us.....better to finish up the dive season and power on !! My role is small and my worries are few, I've already realized my dream of treasure diving on a real quest. I need only worry about the underwater part, so im soley focused on diving.....I can't imagine how to move forward with all the legal and government stuff....im in uncharted water now.....butterflies are forming, the immensity of it all is setting in, and im anxious for my dive rotation !! Im not sure how or when ill get to share the video, or when it may break...but....its good stuff !!
 
Good morning pirates and piratesses!

I see Bart is teasing us already this morning. Well, we can't wait to be clued in on this great treasure hunt!

No word from xaos? Hope he is ok!

Pepper, tell us that tastes better than it sounds.

Physical therapy today. That sounds like fun, not!
 
Good morning pirates and piratesses!

I see Bart is teasing us already this morning. Well, we can't wait to be clued in on this great treasure hunt!

No word from xaos? Hope he is ok!

Pepper, tell us that tastes better than it sounds.

Physical therapy today. That sounds like fun, not!
Toast-check
peanut butter-check
tomatoes-check
bean sprouts-check
salt-check

Yes it was good-though a thought occurred and the mrs said how about cheese.
Ok hold the sprouts and an open face toasted sandwich - with the all the above ingredients.

So typical of a spoiled eater-yuk-I don't like it..........:laughing7:

I was sweeping floors at a construction high rise in Houston TX some 25 floors up.

Time to eat-I looked over the edge down at the roach coach pulled up, the long line of workers already getting something.
Option walk down by the stairs or wait for the freight elevator. (almost the same time)

I grumbled-and this old guy said "Here do you want a sandwich?"
I asked what kind?
He replied "Does it matter?"

I guess it didn't-either I was hungry or not.

He said: It was "Baloney and Grape jelly"

Say what!

Look at it this way he explained-We're up here doing the lowest of all jobs, pushing a broom, getting paid peanuts.
White bread, Baloney, Grape jelly are also the lowest of low on the menu-so they go well together.

WD I still remember eating that great tasting sandwich beside that old fellow that day-and that was 40 yrs ago now.
 
Toast-check
peanut butter-check
tomatoes-check
bean sprouts-check
salt-check

Yes it was good-though a thought occurred and the mrs said how about cheese.
Ok hold the sprouts and an open face toasted sandwich - with the all the above ingredients.

So typical of a spoiled eater-yuk-I don't like it..........:laughing7:

I was sweeping floors at a construction high rise in Houston TX some 25 floors up.

Time to eat-I looked over the edge down at the roach coach pulled up, the long line of workers already getting something.
Option walk down by the stairs or wait for the freight elevator. (almost the same time)

I grumbled-and this old guy said "Here do you want a sandwich?"
I asked what kind?
He replied "Does it matter?"

I guess it didn't-either I was hungry or not.

He said: It was "Baloney and Grape jelly"

Say what!

Look at it this way he explained-We're up here doing the lowest of all jobs, pushing a broom, getting paid peanuts.
White bread, Baloney, Grape jelly are also the lowest of low on the menu-so they go well together.

WD I still remember eating that great tasting sandwich beside that old fellow that day-and that was 40 yrs ago now.

lol I think I would try your blended sandwich before I would try bologna and grape jelly.
 
With All this food talk going on. Whats the 2nd favorite food of Stripers , (next to live shad) ?.... For Casting and trolling :) And around here their sold out as soon as their stocked.
007.webp008.webp
 
c.webp

Little roundball I found in Berks County Pa, on a separate colonial hunt.
 
Another hot and humid one here in Montreal. Keeping it simple for supper thawed out some pulled pork so sandwiches it is.

Corn is in season here so some roasted corn salsa with lime juice, mint and some garlic. I'll be halving some of our cherry tomatoes from the garden and slicing up a couple of pickling cucumbers.

Picked another 11 pickling cucumbers today so some relish will be on the agenda shortly.
 
And on that "note"...

Off like jelly on a hard boiled egg.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom