What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning pirates and piratesses.

Hot and stormy here.
 
Bart, looks like you are on fire in more ways than one. Congratulations on the finds.
 
Lol I did not see that coming! You so funny, rc!

Ok I am out. I am picking up 3 little grandkids and taking them to their aunts to go swimming. I need my head examined!
 
Lol I did not see that coming! You so funny, rc!

Ok I am out. I am picking up 3 little grandkids and taking them to their aunts to go swimming. I need my head examined!

No comment, milady. :angel12:
 
Hey Bill
Your the chef around here,try this.....Soak cooked linguini overnight in the frig in this >>https://www.progresso.com/products/white-clam-sauce/
Cook a boneless chicken breasts on the BBQ grill.
Heat up the linguini ,top it w/parm. cheese,top that w/the chix. breast,top that w/more parm......and enjoy :)
The combo is unbelievable :occasion14:
 
Roger,

Thanks for the heads up on the recipe. I'll be giving it a try.

Tonight some smoked salmon and cream cheese on a bagel and slice up some tomatoes and marinated artichoke hearts on a side plate to pick at.
 
Well, here we go again...Six is south east of the island...power already out...pretty decent winds and a lot of rain so far...worst is tonight between 8 and 10...we shall see...

Hang tough and hold fast xaos.....it'll be here on the weekend !! Good luck buddy.
 
off like a pool table on a raft.

Night.
 
Mornin scallywags
 
Morning ARC And pepper
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom