What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Winch or air bag lift?

What would do?

Multiple prep dives....big lifting straps put in place after freeing sand from around anchor. The lift eyes will be bouyed, and when the weather is calm a barge and crane would be ideal....then straight to down town key west. That way it could be offloaded carefully close to where it would be erected. It would go into custom tank for viewing as it goes through preservation/restoration process !! That is 100% my idea !! We will see what the rest of the team has cooked up as far as a plan !!
 
Small one at the Fisher museum 535.webp534.webp
 
Roger we have one 11 footer in the tank now getting conserved !!
 
Now this would make a Real Nice Anchor ...also at the Fisher Museum :)!505.webp502.webp
 
Roger we have one 11 footer in the tank now getting conserved !!

Good going !:occasion14: Did you see my post above about the 30 ton anchor ?
 
OMG...you guys are probably gonna here about a brutal shark attack here in the keys....I just got pics of a nearly severed limb !! Its brutal and as a shark fisherman of 20 +years....it can only be one thing....rogue bull shark, and a big one !! Happened in a channel at the ocean reef country club....the rich and powerful are trying to keep it quiet but I don't think they'll be able to. I honestly think it was a boat strike but we will see. I can't post the pic...its horrible and shows a nearly torn off limb....im shaken !!
 
OMG...you guys are probably gonna here about a brutal shark attack here in the keys....I just got pics of a nearly severed limb !! Its brutal and as a shark fisherman of 20 +years....it can only be one thing....rogue bull shark, and a big one !! Happened in a channel at the ocean reef country club....the rich and powerful are trying to keep it quiet but I don't think they'll be able to. I honestly think it was a boat strike but we will see. I can't post the pic...its horrible and shows a nearly torn off limb....im shaken !!

Hope ya have something like this when you go diving https://www.billsbangsticks.com/
Yeah,thats the ticket :)>> https://www.billsbangsticks.com/12-Gauge-Powerhead_p_17.html
 
Bart,

To bad about the shark attack/boat accident. I'd imagine from the damage it would be pretty straight forward what caused it.

Here's hoping the victim recovers ok.
 
The tomatoes are ripening fast and furious so this morning the missus made 10 1/2 pint jars of fruit ketchup. It's a traditional Quebec harvest time recipe.

Here's a link if someone wishes to try it.

 
Too funny Bill
I was just thinking about you and ketchup this morning while doing haircuts on the plants,while filling the face with tomatoes.
I was going to ask you if you made ketchup?
Takes lots of fruit to make a good ketchup.
 
Ewwww
That’s why I only go about knee deep at the beach
Although when young and stupid a couple friends and I swam out to near the shrimp boats off Galveston
 
Jim,

Well if you're looking for a straight ketchup rather than the chutney style version above here you go.

 
Change IS the ONLY constant:headbang:
 
Roasting up a whole chicken for supper. I'll be putting together a potato salad and some coleslaw on the side.
 
Fried chix. here tonight w/mac & cheese :)
 
Stopped in to say G night.

Off
 
20210812_185639_HDR_2.webp

Here's the Indian Head Pennies from Daniels house all cleaned up. Two came out great, the other one is still toasted, but it looks better in hand than in the photo IMO.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom