What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

How you Florida guys making out w/the storm ?
 
WIF,

A bit of a touchy situation....I'd probably just keep quiet about it. Otherwise if you tell them it's kind of like rubbing salt in the wounds.



If I may....an etiquette, detecting question;

If somebody invites you to one of "their spots". Is it more polite, (when you find that 20 dollar gold piece). To just not tell them right then so you can say you found one....just somewhere else? :angel12:

Just so they don't get too frustrated? :tongue3:

Or, would you ask them up front if they'd rather not know while you're hunting their turf? :dontknow:
 
If I may....an etiquette, detecting question;

If somebody invites you to one of "their spots". Is it more polite, (when you find that 20 dollar gold piece). To just not tell them right then so you can say you found one....just somewhere else? :angel12:

Just so they don't get too frustrated? :tongue3:

Or, would you ask them up front if they'd rather not know while you're hunting their turf? :dontknow:

So what's the date on it :)
 
Welp... enough fun.

Night.
 
I was going to fix alligator for supper but realized I only have a croc pot.
 
Good morning Tnet
 
Morning
 
Morning bart, bill and ARC
 

ARC....can you believe that guy wants to get a hookah but does not know how to swim !! He's gonna use a line tied to shore to pull himself out of the water since he can't swim !! Say what dude !! Wow !! I wonder if I could get a plane up into the air without flying lessons.....I think you push the throttle up and pull back on the stick....right ?? I got this....ill just wear a parachute and bail out instead of trying to land !! Piece of cake right ??
 
Morning bill,ARC,and rook !!
 
ARC....can you believe that guy wants to get a hookah but does not know how to swim !! He's gonna use a line tied to shore to pull himself out of the water since he can't swim !! Say what dude !! Wow !! I wonder if I could get a plane up into the air without flying lessons.....I think you push the throttle up and pull back on the stick....right ?? I got this....ill just wear a parachute and bail out instead of trying to land !! Piece of cake right ??

Yeah... the "red flags" blanketed him. heh
 
What's the big deal.After decades (behind the wheel) my wife still doesn't know how to drive:BangHead::tongue3:
 
If I may....an etiquette, detecting question;

If somebody invites you to one of "their spots". Is it more polite, (when you find that 20 dollar gold piece). To just not tell them right then so you can say you found one....just somewhere else? :angel12:

Just so they don't get too frustrated? :tongue3:

Or, would you ask them up front if they'd rather not know while you're hunting their turf? :dontknow:

It was a great pleasure to take Bart to my favourite spot, he got this!!

Not tell? He was running around the beach yelling like a lottery winner!

39CB7B41-895B-418E-8CA7-984F0BB48C01.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom