What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning to everyone :hello:
 
Probably all of you in the land of oranges are happy that Fred Graced out. :hello2:
 
Well it seemed that no matter how I tried to accomplish something yesterday it wasn't going to happen.
Folks were out and about and wanted either feed, eggs, cheese, or beef.
Not a bad thing a to sell the product-but a time sucker as well.
Oh well life could be a lot worse in many ways-like stuck in an apartment in the concrete jungle without air.

Hope all have a productive day, no matter how big or small, enjoy this side of the grass.
 
Got a spot where a very expensive custom Rolex was lost....man id like to find it !!
 
Do you see what I see.... 003.webp
 
Mornin all.

Hmm.
A blood stain on the concrete you didn't get out?

Or a very small riffle made of corrugated plastic /loom?

LOL Snake protection :)005.webp
 
Hi all, smoking fish today here, about ten pounds worth of steaks cut from two lake trout.

Went out with five friends on the big lake at 05:00 yesterday out of Racine. Caught 10 lakers and one coho, and pulled the hook on about nine or ten fish. My good friend had the big one of the day on, presumably a king salmon or chinook. It stripped off about 100' of line right at the strike, came up towards the middle of the water column some, then striped off another 100' or so. My friend got it turned around and gained back a good amount if line before the hook pulled. Im not exactly sure, because the rod wasn't in my hands, but I think that fish charged the boat and he just couldn't crank the reel fast enough. Still, they both put up a good fight. The fish won.

That's the fishing report.

Anybody find anything cool lately?
 
Hi all, smoking fish today here, about ten pounds worth of steaks cut from two lake trout.

Went out with five friends on the big lake at 05:00 yesterday out of Racine. Caught 10 lakers and one coho, and pulled the hook on about nine or ten fish. My good friend had the big one of the day on, presumably a king salmon or chinook. It stripped off about 100' of line right at the strike, came up towards the middle of the water column some, then striped off another 100' or so. My friend got it turned around and gained back a good amount if line before the hook pulled. Im not exactly sure, because the rod wasn't in my hands, but I think that fish charged the boat and he just couldn't crank the reel fast enough. Still, they both put up a good fight. The fish won.

That's the fishing report.

Anybody find anything cool lately?

All I Found is a Copperhead family in our yard.
 
All I Found is a Copperhead family in our yard.

You just found a trigger word- copperhead.... :thumbsup:

The other day I went down to the tavern and asked the bartender for a beer, put it on my tab. He asks, "How much mone have you got in your pockets?"

"um, two cents I replied.

He says, "Put a penny on the bar". So I did.

Then he points at the penny and asks, "Do you see a snake?"

No I replied. He says "Its a copper head".

He asks, "Do you see a car?".

No I replied. He says, "Its a Lincoln".

He points at the penny again and takes a big wiff of air. "Do you smell anything?" he asks.

No I replied. "Its the scent", he says. "Put your other penny on the bar".

So I did. He points at the two penny's and asks, "Do you see any fruit?"

No I replied. He say says "Its a pair".

He points again and asks, "Do you see any beer?"

No I replied. He says, "Well you ain't going to for two cents!"

???
 
Night Tnet peoples.

C u n am
 
Mornin
 
Morning ARC and Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom