What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Jim,

lol....thanks for the chuckles. Loads of scam artists out there if they get access to a master list of credit card numbers they try to slip a fast one in there hoping they don't get caught.
 
Getting so close now to the finished product (ketchup)-have we got any...? Nope
Well it's city trip tomorrow anyways-so cloves and celery seed.
I never follow a recipe to the T-1/4 of the salt called-sub, the honey for maple syrup and only half of what it called for. Put a tad bigger bit of cloves of garlic. Tasting mighty good already/
1 quart of paste, 1 quart of ketchup nearly finished.
Going to pick up an empty 300 gal. tote for the berry patch watering system that I got gifted to me.
I'll play the driver and the Mrs will do the shopping.

20210818_154729.webp
 
Last edited:
I understand about the exciting frenzy associated with finding any gold coin. Especially for the first time!

But, what I was asking about was...if one is invited to a spot and it's not known to even have a chance of a gold coin, "normally".

Like a part of a park, school ground, field, etc. One is just visiting, meeting up for a first time. I'm just wondering if telling the host that they just found a gold coin on a place where he had hunted many, many times. Might it be better not to give him reason to regret ever inviting?

Don't worry, I haven't....yet. But ya see, I'm not the type to compete nor flaunt.

Just curious how I'd feel if I invited someone to my home and we went out in the yard to compare equipment/technique...and my visitor found "my gold coin" in my own yard!!!
:BangHead::tongue3:
 
Mornin
 
Claymation!!
Scary.......

 
In 2021, Gibson announced that Hale was being named the first female Gibson Brand Ambassador.

Goddess!!!!!






 
Last edited:
Morning Rook, ARC OV
 
Morning ARC, pepper, OV and bill
 
While looking for the Mustang life preservers yesterday and other items in storage I came across some old. These are what was squirrelled way from my habit mind and hands back in my other life and I thanked the folks for doing this as I wouldn't have them today. Not everyone survived as I can recall some that were recovered and not around-but are probably in someone else's collection.
Strange things were re-found yesterday-some I have no recall of ever finding them, but there they are. :dontknow:
But I do remember some of these finds, most were recovered before the age of 12 yrs old(50+yrs ago)-just before the slippery slide of the addictions.
Been 28yrs since I saw them-maybe it's time to put them in a frame and I can see them daily......:headbang:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/north-american-indian-artifacts/659509-few-childhood-saves.html
 
GMorn everbody, rain on the plains today. The people I know whom don’t swim don’t put there heads underwater. I also know several older cattle ranchers who fly a small plane to check windmills and none of them have a license. I asked one along time ago about and he said “you know, I’ve never been pulled over when flying this thing”.
First day of school here, have a great day!
 
GMorn everbody, rain on the plains today. The people I know whom don’t swim don’t put there heads underwater. I also know several older cattle ranchers who fly a small plane to check windmills and none of them have a license. I asked one along time ago about and he said “you know, I’ve never been pulled over when flying this thing”.
First day of school here, have a great day!

You're taking flying lessons?
 
Well I went for a short swim a couple of weeks ago, 1st time in a few years.
Health reasons in breathing made it a little uncomfortable to be in the large bathtub.
Bought a mask and snorkel and fins.
Going to put a floatation vest on, grab another type of floater.
Go exploring the shallows along our waterfront.
Maybe a little probe work will break the day up.
The divers can't find anything, but really if your plumbing has had a blockage for 200yrs, there's going to be a tad bit of sediment build up on the bottom.
Plus the slab wood has to be moved before one can see the bottom in our bay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom