What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Apparently New Orleans is completely out of power probably the least of their worries unfortunately.

We might have the wind and snow, hot and the humid, but I'm thinking that it's pretty damn mild compared to what those folks dare dealing with a weather event like this one.
 
Morn
 
GMorn everbody, local 6 man football score from this weekend Arthur wins 101-80. Arthur’s claim to fame is that it has the smallest courthouse in the whole USA.
I’m sure glad I don’t have to deal with hurricanes. Have a good week!
 
Good Soggy morning RCT. Looks like I?m getting IDA leftovers
 
Morning Fat and ARC
 
Morning Folks
Geez it forecasted 80% chance of thunderstorms at 3am-then reduced to 60% by 6am-dry as a popcorn fart once again.
 
AARC
Heres a question for you...What was the name of the 1715 galleon that was washed up on shore 100 yards (pretty much intact) .And later, when help came, was dug out,refurbished ,and sold to (I think it was) The English navy ??? I posted this on this thread years ago,but I can't find the stupid thing now :(
 
AARC
Heres a question for you...What was the name of the 1715 galleon that was washed up on shore 100 yards (pretty much intact) .And later, when help came, was dug out,refurbished ,and sold to (I think it was) The English navy ??? I posted this on this thread years ago,but I can't find the stupid thing now :(

Ok... arrrrrggggggg ..... ehhh heh

Um... lets start with this... because it is a LONG winding road on this first thing you asked...

Its like this...

The names of the ships... NONE of the ships that have been found EVER... can be absolutely documented.

There is only conjecture.

IOW's... NOT ONE ship story can be definitely corroborated with fact.

SO... having said this... "who"... "what" do you want to believe ? ? ?

Furthermore...

I have been waiting (along with I am sure many others)... for the results of the findings that have been currently taking place in the Archive in Cuba... which IMO and always has been... the location of the FACTUAL data which has been lost in those books... which are now being read ... i am not sure if it is all on hold due to Covid or what... i have seen no new progression of new findings within those books... but that could just be because they are being "tight lipped" on any serious finding within those pages.

I think when these are finally shared we will be surprised... and i will finally know if my personal "theories" were founded / close / or wrong for that matter.
 
Last edited:
Everyone;s been flying off to Spain looking for info on this... when in fact... its been in our own backyard the whole time.
 
Last edited:
Good morning, all. Off to therapy. Stay safe!
 
Bart... now we are entering peak... and i am not liking the one coming off Africa... and I just want to post both of these story links FOR ALL IN THE RCT as well.LINKS

yes, the one forming just off Africa looks a bit troublesome....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom