What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, all. Off to therapy. Stay safe!

Quarantined? Therapy?
God speed, milady!
ZORRO.webp
rum.webp
 
RC,

lol....seeing as we're all such a compassionate lot I was tempted to ask whether it was physio or pscho therapy....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
RC,

lol....seeing as we're all such a compassionate lot I was tempted to ask whether it was physio or pscho therapy....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Uncle:
We are evidence of it being easy to be brave ,from a safe distance.
:santasmile:
 
Library of Congress map... 1800s Brevard County Fl.... The Still lost 1715 Galleons rest here ,on 'South East Shoal ':) Any Bets Anyone 005.webp?006.webp
 
.....you can bet that I would like to help spend all that loot....
 
"Off to therapy" means heading to the bar for Happy Hour!
 
Morning WD

Therapy: Where a person goes to experience pain....

No pain-no gain

Best of luck on the session.

No pain today. Almost abandoned my final 2 sessions. But you know what? Insurance approved it, so I will use it.
 
Quarantined? Therapy?
God speed, milady!

Abandoned quarantine . Brother in law was only one at the business sick and he didn?t get close to anyone. Hubby talked to him but at a distance. Traced it back to working at the fair. Now I am all about the choice one has, but I have to question their thinking when they go unvaccinated and then park cars at a county fair. Well so be it. It pushed my buttons. I am tired of playing Chinese roulette. It is here to stay. I am getting vaccinated.
 
Library of Congress map... 1800s Brevard County Fl.... The Still lost 1715 Galleons rest here ,on 'South East Shoal ':) Any Bets Anyone

This has been my theory since i was a kid.

Until recently this area has been off limits.
 
On the menu for tonight pulled pork sandwiches. I'll be sauteeing some yellow beans and okra from the garden and maybe slice up a couple of tomatoes.
 
WD,

lol....we all figured if we pushed your buttons we'd get a reaction....kind of like trolling when you're fishing....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
On the menu for tonight pulled pork sandwiches. I'll be sauteeing some yellow beans and okra from the garden and maybe slice up a couple of tomatoes.

I made a meatloaf and pur?ed some roma tomatoes for the sauce. Impatiently waiting for it to be done.
 
This has been my theory since i was a kid.

Until recently this area has been off limits.

What ya waiting for Go get em,its not to deep:):tchest:
 
If you could / were allowed to go treasure hunt in water here... dont you think i would not be here typing this now ? ? ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom