What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7


Did you say bass guitar ??
 
Last edited:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!



 
Last edited:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeh!!

ominous implications ??

 
Question for Bill... Of course all youse peeps are allowed to answer.. but Bill seems to be the cook/Gardner of the group. We made steak sandwiches, we used rib eyes. Wat to we do wit the bones, fat etc left over? Beef broth? And f so can/should you freeze it? I make a wicked chicken broth, almost seems wasted time.
 
Mornin.
 
This song... There is a story...Me... Suzy. That's all I will say about that.



Then...

 
Good morning RCT
 
OV,

Yep it makes a fine beef broth....a little trick chop up some onions, carrots & celery take the veggies along with the bones and trimmings. Place in a bowl and toss with some olive oil.
Spread on a cookie sheet and roast for about 30 minutes then put it all in a pot with a fair amount of water add some whole peppercorns and bay leaf bring to a boil then lower to simmer for about an hour to an hour and 1/2.

The roasting first should bring out more flavour you can use it fresh or freeze it for later use.



Question for Bill... Of course all youse peeps are allowed to answer.. but Bill seems to be the cook/Gardner of the group. We made steak sandwiches, we used rib eyes. Wat to we do wit the bones, fat etc left over? Beef broth? And f so can/should you freeze it? I make a wicked chicken broth, almost seems wasted time.
 
Last edited:
Morning OV, ARC , Bill, and Rook
 
Eddie Money says just like Ronnie said. Of course I had to look it up.
Ronnie spector. OMG





I believe I would have done well in the '50's the '60's.
 
Last edited:
Great comedian.. WTF? he can sing? And has help?
Aerosmith, Billy Idol, Bon Jovi, Ratt, Slash, Tommy Lee

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom