What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

A friend just celebrated a birthday. I sent him a sympathy card.
 
A friend just celebrated a birthday. I sent him a sympathy card.

Har dee har har.

And on that note... off... G night.

C u n am.
 
PXL_20210908_225554133.webp

I got my deer mount from the taxidermist!
 
just got deployment orders...
heading to Baton Rouge...
any of you nare-do -wells, and miscreates in that area?

Was trying to get to PR...as I really have no desire for stateside at this point...

Really glad to be leaving the USVI...3 years was way to much for this **** show...
 
Last edited:
Very Nice. Do you have a collection of bucks on your wall that you can show us???
 
I only hunt for Does...
mostly in the 35 to 40 range...
many with big racks for sure!

have lotz of pictures .....

not sure if TN is the right venue to post the images? :3some:
 
Last edited:
Arrgg morning... too early.
 
Good morning pirates!

I woke up with a song in my head. Might as well play it for you all.

 
Well folks we made history....the islamorada brewery is the first alcohol company in U.S. history to officially sponsor a college athlete !!.....its a big deal and we are featured in sports illustrated !! The publicity is boosting sales and propelling our products to new heights!!Screenshot_20210909-070952_Instagram.webp
 
Last edited:
Morning everyone :hello:
 
I wish I did, but this is only my third.

Rusty, don't think of it being only your 3rd-geez I could fill a bus with gents that are twice your age and they haven't accomplished that yet.
Better always to have the glass half full then-half empty.
Congrats on the great looking mount-I was surprised at having it done already.
 
Shepherdess,

Hopefully you're back to normal after your bout with covid.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom