Nice..... Not only was my partner hot, she was a decent front player too. I would spend a lot of time just practicing by myself, grab a beer and just practice banks shots from rear as well as banks from middle rod up front. I would also practice kick shots from front and banks from front. I would get a ball and just play with it rolling it around each man passing it between my front and center rod back and fort.
I had a couple shots that I passed ball from front man to middle rod middle man and then shot from middle rod, it would catch the goalie off guard as they were anticipating a pull shot from front man far side, not a shot from middle rod. I usually saved that shot for the last shot of a tie game, won more than a few tournaments with that shot.
I probably practiced 6-8 hours a week not counting the play time, single I would play at least 4 to 5 days a week at the bars. I played in Florida, Ohio, Missouri, Minnesota, Illinois, Nebraska, and Colorado as job had me traveling around so I would to new town and no one knew my shots as well as played in Okinawa where I first learned. When I returned to states I was pleasantly surprised that the bars had foosball tables, they had none when I was sent to Okinawa.