What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:tchest:Bart...:tchest:
When you go to Vero...
Don't forget the two PMs I sent you on Dec.5th & 6th 2019
Titled
"X marks the spot".( a video)
and
"Found the 6 buildings in Vero"
 
:tchest:Bart...:tchest:
When you go to Vero...
Don't forget the two PMs I sent you on Dec.5th & 6th 2019
Titled
"X marks the spot".( a video)
and
"Found the 6 buildings in Vero"
I remember that....I have to look back at my PMs.
 
TH,

Thanks and congratulations on the promotion. I've been doing admin for like 10 years on the Canadian forum. It's a bit like Hotel California "you can check in but you can never leave"....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I didn't catch that.

(Good thing we weren't arguing.....)
 
Hey Bart. Thanks again for advising me to stay out there..Yes indeed I have the Excal2 stock shaft and it really takes its toll on my arm .I try to switch arms but it does not work.I have to look for something different..Good Luck on your next hunt
Hey Bart. Hoping in the future I could come down the coast and have a hunt with you
Good luck out there
 
Hey Bart. Hoping in the future I could come down the coast and have a hunt with you
Good luck out there
Bill.... 2 solutions... err actually three... :)

1. Straight shaft balanced right.
2. Remove pod from shaft and hip mount (my personal fav)
3. grow a new muscle :P

:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom