THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

ijna12336-fig-0013-m.jpg

Good morning everyone, I realize I've been absent from posting here for the past few months. :laughing7: I started in a new position working for Generac at the beginning of August and have been to Milwaukee twice already.

My company sponsored one of the stages at Summerfest in downtown Milwaukee this year, now that was a good time!

Here's to hoping I can be a regular contributor again to ARC's thread. :thumbsup:
Dave

Attachments

• 20210909_173235.jpg
    20210909_173235.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 21
Good morning everyone, I realize I've been absent from posting here for the past few months. :laughing7: I started in a new position working for Generac at the beginning of August and have been to Milwaukee twice already.

My company sponsored one of the stages at Summerfest in downtown Milwaukee this year, now that was a good time!

Here's to hoping I can be a regular contributor again to ARC's thread. :thumbsup:
Dave
Big congrats on your generac job dave !! Hope all is going well for your family and that little fur ball ya got !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back