THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Bill.... 2 solutions... err actually three... :)

1. Straight shaft balanced right.
2. Remove pod from shaft and hip mount (my personal fav)
3. grow a new muscle :P

:)
Thank you for the reply if I could actually see someone’s detecting setups it would be helpful but usually I’m the only person in the water where I go..I still can manage around three hours..perhaps a shot of rum might help..take care

Good morning, pirates!

Are we OK to post pics here, now? Sweet!
Yes, go ahead, we are now on new software, picture issue was one of the problems with the old software.

Wooo hoooo thats great news....the new pirate ship is great !!
Don't want to make promises I can't keep, but only way to know for sure is to post away. We are on new server and new software since that problem last appeared..:icon_thumright:

Thank you bill....you know I'd be glad to hunt with you when you make it down here !! We'll have a great time !!
Bart ..Thanks again always..When I was a manager in manufacturing at IBM making computer chips our average cycle time was approximately 100 days working 3 shifts every day.it was one of the biggest Fabrication lines in the world..many times the company brought in NFL and Basketball..Baseball players to give us motivational speeches so we could do better in our work..I think that someday aside from all the great things you are doing you can also have your own detector company and give motivational speeches or go to publishing company and have them help you write a book take care

Bart ..Thanks again always..When I was a manager in manufacturing at IBM making computer chips our average cycle time was approximately 100 days working 3 shifts every day.it was one of the biggest Fabrication lines in the world..many times the company brought in NFL and Basketball..Baseball players to give us motivational speeches so we could do better in our work..I think that someday aside from all the great things you are doing you can also have your own detector company and give motivational speeches or go to publishing company and have them help you write a book take care
It is a very great feeling when you are able to make a difference and help someone achieve there goals/dreams.....I think its even more rewarding than making a sensational find yourself !! So bill im very happy for you and your success....it makes me feel good to know I helped you have the determination to succeed !! Glad I could make a tiny difference in your determination and drive to succeed !! I too had a t-net friend help me make my gold coin find.....SADS669 really went out of his way to help me succeed with my dreams of finding treasure....when we work together to encourage and support each other it makes a huge difference in the success rate !! Its the best part of this site !! So happy to share in your success bill....glad I could help motivate you !! You have encouraged me and kept me from flagging or losing faith....thank you my friend !! I do plan on writing a book....probably should start sooner than later !!

Well we had our second frost warning-and it seems that it missed once again nearly.
Though having to go out at 9pm or so putting on the multiple 75ft ground covers over the plantings adds a little to the end of the day chores.
Picked 5-25 litre boxes of Delicate squash yesterday, 2-25 litre boxes of tomatoes, 1-25 litre box of onions, 1-bushel of potatoes, 1 qrt. of strawberries.
Still have all the ripe cherry tomatoes to pick today before the 3/4 days of rain that is forecasted for the area.
That amount will keep us busy inside processing during the next few rainy days.
The squash will be separated out to harden for the next couple of weeks before going into the winter storage cold room.

While digging up the spuds (really I just did to get some worms) from two hills (plants) I got 100 worms, 2 crickets, 3 grubs. These were for little Pips the hen that is totally miserable at the moment going through a hard molt.
So the extra protein and treats were needed. She gobbled down 65 worms, the crickets, and grubs-totally satisfied for the end of day treat.
Must be something to do with the molting and her being miserable, that has made bubbles the rooster go to the other side of the barn to roost instead of being with her. They have been inseparable for the past year or more, every night tucked up together.:laughing7:
Well everyone have a great uplifting day of some sorts-one positive no matter how small it is-still out weighs anything negative that might be thrown at the wall-it tends not to stick then.

Yes, go ahead, we are now on new software, picture issue was one of the problems with the old software.
I believe the problem here was the requoting the pics that caused problems with the RCT? :icon_scratch:

Well we had our second frost warning-and it seems that it missed once again nearly.
Though having to go out at 9pm or so putting on the multiple 75ft ground covers over the plantings adds a little to the end of the day chores.
Picked 5-25 litre boxes of Delicate squash yesterday, 2-25 litre boxes of tomatoes, 1-25 litre box of onions, 1-bushel of potatoes, 1 qrt. of strawberries.
Still have all the ripe cherry tomatoes to pick today before the 3/4 days of rain that is forecasted for the area.
The squash will be separated out to harden for the next couple of weeks before going into the winter storage cold room.

While digging up the spuds (really I just did to get some worms) from two hills (plants) I got 100 worms, 2 crickets, 3 grubs. These were for little Pips the hen that is totally miserable at the moment going through a hard molt.
So the extra protein and treats were needed. She gobbled down 65 worms, the crickets, and grubs-totally satisfied for the end of day treat.
Must be something to do with the molting and her being miserable, that has made bubbles the rooster go to the other side of the barn to roost instead of being with her. They have been inseparable for the past year or more, every night tucked up together.:laughing7:
Well everyone have a great uplifting day of some sorts-one positive no matter how small it is-still out weighs anything negative that might be thrown at the wall-it tends not to stick then.

pepperj I would love to see the beautiful gardens you have. This season I planted tomatoes early and thought I lost them due to the cold weather so I bought more..I ended up with 50 plant’s mostly Roma and San Marzano and picked over 1100 tomatoes and there’s still more out there..My wife got a mill and it makes sauce a lot easier Take care

Good morning everyone, I realize I've been absent from posting here for the past few months. :laughing7: I started in a new position working for Generac at the beginning of August and have been to Milwaukee twice already.

My company sponsored one of the stages at Summerfest in downtown Milwaukee this year, now that was a good time!

Here's to hoping I can be a regular contributor again to ARC's thread. :thumbsup:
Dave
Congrats. And good to see you popped in.

We had a 14KW Generac installed a couple weeks ago.
Pricy install.
No more frogging around an hour or two every power outage getting the generator and cords set up!

Mornin all.

Might be the last visit to Dad's estate today. Been two years since he died...
We have a buyer. I've a couple shelves of his there still to haul home for my Coleman collection.

Archery deer season opened today. Deer are once again safe from me , for now...
The last two watched used this trail on it's left side. It's meant to be a sneak trail when they don't want to be in the open. Last years buck was on it. So it worked in that instance.

IMG_0206.JPG

Mornin all.

Might be the last visit to Dad's estate today. Been two years since he died...
We have a buyer. I've a couple shelves of his there still to haul home for my Coleman collection.

Archery deer season opened today. Deer are once again safe from me , for now...
The last two watched used this trail on it's left side. It's meant to be a sneak trail when they don't want to be in the open. Last years buck was on it. So it worked in that instance.

View attachment 1982890
With the prices on beef lately thinking a lot of deer will be" its whats for dinner" this year:)

With the prices on beef lately thinking a lot of deer will be" its whats for dinner" this year:)
The price of meat is becoming outrageous.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back