What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Butternut squash? Yuck
 
ECS it wasn't the wax I was referring too. It was RR's solution to cleaning his room, Greek fire or napalm. There are times I have wanted to do that too, but then questions would follow.

Then again if Roger waxes his legs...questions may follow. :laughing7:
 
Uncle Bill heard a song from your generation today
Remember Johnny angel?
 
Peyton, butternut squash is yummy!
 
Good night Captain, sweet rum dreams to ya.
 
I can always count on Uncle Bill
 
ECS it wasn't the wax I was referring too. It was RR's solution to cleaning his room, Greek fire or napalm. There are times I have wanted to do that too, but then questions would follow.

Then again if Roger waxes his legs...questions may follow. :laughing7:

Wax on, wax off!
Coulda' had a Burma Shave! :thumbsup:
 
RR,

Here's another recipe for ravioli with ricotta cheese.

 
Morrrrnin!

BrrrRR.
Ouch.
Yawn.

morning-coffee-quotes-morning-coffee-funny-quotes-i-absolutely-agree-funny-morning-coffee-quo...webp
 
Good morning T net.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom