What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning gang,took a while to chop the ice off my bed.Glad the damage isn't bad Bart :)
 
them :censored::censored:hogs got in my yard and tore it up:BangHead::BangHead: time to declare war
 
Good morning RTR, electric blanket maybe?
 
bart
Our Tenn-tom waterway is 100 yrs. wide and averages 11 feet deep. Needless to say it has to be dredged often. When they do dredge it closes all traffic. I've had to call a buddy to get my truck and bring it to another ramp so I could take my boat out. Now I always check with Lock A to see if any dredges are working in my area.:laughing7:

I've been down the Tenn-Tom twice....never again !! Barges and tugs, floating logs and stumps, narrow waterways, and sparse accommodations !! I must say it was a beautiful ride though. Pretty surreal to be gliding through cornfields in a yacht !!
 
Coffee Bill? :coffee2:

GB it's time to stock the freezer with ham!
 
I've been down the Tenn-Tom twice....never again !! Barges and tugs, floating logs and stumps, narrow waterways, and sparse accommodations !! I must say it was a beautiful ride though. Pretty surreal to be gliding through cornfields in a yacht !!

Yeah,
We get all or most of the Snow Birds coming down to the coast to Winter. If you are on the channel fishing they never slow down when passing you. All you can do is turn in to the wave and hang on. I have a buddy that had his boat thrown on the shore by a yacht. :laughing7: Glad I wasn't fishin with him that day.
 
them :censored::censored:hogs got in my yard and tore it up:BangHead::BangHead: time to declare war

Hope you get um GB. They're getting bad around here now.
 
Bill this article is right up your alley. It's kinda a local phenomenon that is spreading quickly here in florida. Here in the keys it's very popular with the locals now. On any given weekend theres a China box roasting a pig somewhere in the keys....once the smell of roasting pig drifts across the neighborhood the people start to show up, the music starts to play, and the mojitos and rum punches start to flow. God bless our cuban friends for bringing this to our community....its as American as apple pie now down here !!
 
When I first went to get a box and pig from these folks they handed me an ancient 22 revolver and sent me into the pig stockade and said pick one out and shoot it !! now they will do it for you and you have a choice to shoot your own pig...or they will do it for you.
 
Rum?? I'm there!!!
 
them :censored::censored:hogs got in my yard and tore it up:BangHead::BangHead: time to declare war

Lock & load time GB .I'll take a hind quarter :)
 
Rum and food beeps !!!!! Wish I could have all you guys down here for one of these pig roasts....imagine us all down here roasting a pig, having some rum punches and talking treasure in the tropics !! Woooo hooo !!
 
I was at a -in the ground- pig roast once in Hawaii .Too many my-ties later it all came up. :tongue3:
 
one week from today and its 'show time' :)!
 
The next morning is usually interesting after one of these roasts. Strangers passed out on your patio and a huge mess....great party !!
 
Good morning RC hope you are doing well.

Delerious for the most part...
Pain means you're alive right?
I'm very alive last night /this mornin...

Fun waking the girlfriends french bulldog "pup" up for a change. He's all content and snoozin now.
He'll be on his feet when I let the others out after their breakfast though. And away we'll go! (They are like kids...)
 
Bart, all the stuff left on the front lawn can be fixed with a fire hose. Wash it all away!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom