What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:occasion14::occasion14: Pig Roast at GB1s house:occasion14::occasion14:
 
Yaaah Hoo!
mUfAlSK-624x365.webp
 
RTR's got tha beer. YAAH HOO.:laughing7:
 
Ill bring my buns. :laughing7:
 
Here we go.5b594910ed74976f207d5072e48f6169.webp Yep.
 
Now remember, shredded pork BBQ's the best! I'll fry the potato wedges, and make home made honey mustard.
 
while ya'll do that i'll gather my uncles, cousins, brother, etc. for the big hunt:laughing7:
 
Now remember, shredded pork BBQ's the best! I'll fry the potato wedges, and make home made honey mustard.

006.webp You asked for it.Pork Butt fresh from the BBQ....ready to be shredded :)
 
Looks good RTR.
 
Talk about pig hunting, someday I WILL do this before I die.
 
more aerial bacon
 
008.webp just right for a cold winters day...oyster stew...Fresh oysters,1/2 & 1/2,butter, parsley,salt & pepper:occasion14:
 
I spent three hours in the kitchen, making raviolis, and they were great! Now I just need to make more than three per person!:laughing7:
 
RR,

Great job Gordon Ramsey look out.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Here's another recipe to try.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom