THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well yeah , winter storms will make the road slippery. L.o.l...

I got caught in a streamer while out with the Lightning. 8 blocks took me 1.5 hrs to get home. At the traffic lights I had to turn the truck off, the engine and exhaust system vibrated enough to move the standing still truck over either towards the curb, or the vehicle sitting beside me.
Just had to pretty well idle her home.

No brother, dry pavement!!!!!
I lit up the Colorado's rears leaving a traffic jam this summer..
Traction control has an off switch.

I get ya though.
A friend had rods in high school.
Went through quite a few tires.
One was a firebird that would fill up with smoke. Burn em! Not sure why a truck clutch mattered but that's what it had.
Another was a 68 Dodge Challenger. 440 Hemi. That one you could downshift to spin it around and keep em burnin goin the other way..
A Mustang fast back had after market injection.
That one got the front axle broke doin wheelies.
A Malibu was another screamer.

Winning quarter milers on the street seemed the main purpose. An expensive one in hindsight.
There were more not recalled at the moment.
The Challenger was the only one recalled not totaled. No license to drive. No insurance company would insure him anymore...
I tore down part of the Malibu before it got hauled away. Had some fun it that one prior. It must have been just before the Dodge was bought out of showcar magazine.

Gardner Ridge, Brookings Oregon. 2200+ feet above sea level, 20 minute drive from the coast.

gardner ridge.jpg

If I may.....a simple question about ground balancing/mineralization.

Most of the ground that I detect auto ground balances on my AT-MAX between 87 and 92.

I can't give any other measurements because I've really only used Garrett's machines.

I'm curious as to how my numbers stack up against other places.

Is 87-92 high comparatively? How difficult is it for others to detect ground like this? What sort of depth are you getting?

Thanks!

Most of the ground that I detect auto ground balances on my AT-MAX between 87 and 92.

I can't give any other measurements because I've really only used Garrett's machines.

Is 87-92 high comparatively? How difficult is it for others to detect ground like this? What sort of depth are you getting?

Thanks!
Well beings I dont use detectors with screens and numbers... :/

I have owned and used them... but even then i never paid attention to screens on em.

I will be of no help to your question. :)

Thanks!
And if I may piggy back with a question, what do those numbers mean? I have noticed at the farm, my numbers are in 72-77 range. I will try to pay more attention to that when I am in different places.

So yesterday a friend of mine says... Kev, I've got something for you. Made locally, and they have an excellent restaurant! Menu below. I'm not a big vodka fan but this is good!! They also own Fat Irish kitchen and pub... Even better!!

View attachment 1998892

I still can not believe the taste, the essence. This is great straight!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back