What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Attachments

  • quartz spear.webp
    quartz spear.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 53
No lack of booze in this family....islamorada beer co. And islamorada distillery.....were pretty much awash in alcohol.
 
Morning GB. How's the hog problem? Or is there a problem anymore?:laughing7:
 
Have to go and build a fire, I'll be back.

That's an awesome point, Bill! You rarely find one of that size, made from Crystal Quartz.
 
I havnt bought a TV in years....my boss will hand me down his old ones every 3-4 years. A couple years ago he gave me a 32 inch when he upgraded. Yesterday he gave me a HD, 3-D TV. They just get bigger and bigger. This one is 64 inches and will take up most of one wall in my man cave. Wooo hooo I'm upgrading!!!20191123_082843.webp
 
Oh my god.....I just looked this thing up and it runs about 5000 $. Geeez I had no idea they cost that much. I'll have to write a thank you note.
 
Nice upgrade bart. Just think how much bigger things will look on the Ms. America contest.:laughing7:
 
Going through some of my old finds. Here's an 1816 1/2 penny token.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00656 (595x551).webp
    DSC00656 (595x551).webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00657 (601x572).webp
    DSC00657 (601x572).webp
    96.9 KB · Views: 50
Very nice bill.:icon_thumright:
 
Got several tree's cut, and burned, and several hundred pounds of sticks and limbs burned as well. I got that fire going so hot, you couldn't get near it, lest you lose your eyebrows. But after several hours of tending the fire, and feeding it, I about sweated every impurity out of me to the point I'm glowing. :laughing7: Cooked, if you will.
 
RR,

And since you're a bit fan of Taylor Swift....

I like lookin' at her, not her singin'. :laughing7: I can't stand to listen to anything post 1990. :laughing7:

My brother has two girls he really likes, Camilla Cabello, and Taylor Swift. He likes their singin'. I like em' both too, only I can't stand to here them sing! I think it might be the music itself... it gets stuck in my head, and drives me nuts.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom