THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny stuff.
The queen heads to bed after sunup and the dogs wake me up.
(Still a dog that doesn't overnight well she keeps an eye/ear on at night. ) And now I'm batching it a couple days as she's visiting a brother.
No , there's no coffee waiting for me , or a egg staying warm when I get up.

Have you gained ground on egg frying yet?
Oh yeah. I’d have to say your instructions are spot on. I don’t always remember to set an egg out as soon as I get up, but it’s still not crispy edges and I think I have only had one or two end up scrambled. Thank you very much. 😉

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Great morning all wishing you all a wonderful day. I've had this for a few weeks the first one I've ever found in California not exciting but considering I've found nothing much at all lately it's better than nothing. (Metal detecting for me lately has been complete and utter failures getting frustrating).
I love it! That’s the kind of find that would make my day! Congratulations!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning pirates. Trying to get caught up a little. I’m heading out to pick up materials. My son is building a ramp for my dad’s fatso dog. The first one was just too steep. Now dad is going full blown ramp. Y’all have a great day!

306F5E3D-11C0-4172-80AF-61268244CDC7.jpeg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh yeah. I’d have to say your instructions are spot on. I don’t always remember to set an egg out as soon as I get up, but it’s still not crispy edges and I think I have only had one or two end up scrambled. Thank you very much. 😉
Mornin all.

W.D. I'm trying to make bread again. Sigh.
Already looks bad and has not seen the oven yet! Too dry I think. Not a dough to be manipulated after an all night set or it would have received a teaspoon more of water.

Last loaf would have been perfect if I'd baked it nearly twice as long as my recipe calls for... It did get extra time , but not enough.

I'll know more in about an hour. L.o.l.
Seem to learn something more each try.

The right pan and we can get you flipping eggs with the flick of the pan . Without breaking them.
Then graduate to a former fellow cook who would flip a pan behind his backs technique when he was getting egged out at work.. Probably not always successfully. l.o.l..

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning pirates. Trying to get caught up a little. I’m heading out to pick up materials. My son is building a ramp for my dad’s fatso dog. The first one was just too steep. Now dad is going full blown ramp. Y’all have a great day!

View attachment 2026302
Are we allowed to say fat?😏

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread