THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This guy came flying in while I was taking photos of the zebra swallowtail. I am not sure, but it could be a Compton Tortoiseshell Butterfly.

butterfly 4.JPG

butterfly 5.JPG

Or an Eastern Comma Butterfly, or a Question Mark Butterfly. I really didn't get a good picture of the wings. Those three are very similar looking.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"as he reached out to grasp a treasure coin... a large fart expelled and filled his wetsuit"

"desperately he grasped and grasped as he floated upward and just out of reach of the coin"

"Soon he was floating ass-up in the water and drifting away ... never to find the exact spot of the coin again"

:P

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could quite possibly have 9 out of 10 on this property. I just haven't identified them yet. Good to know, thank you.

blueberries, cranberries, and persimmons, I had no idea and will be looking for. I planted serviceberries and elderberries, but , I may have already had them. I just don't know what to look for. raspberries, blackberries, wild grapes , I very seldom beat the birds to harvest.

I will make some blackberry wine this year and elderberry IF I can beat the birds to the elderberries. Tons of wild muscadine vines here plus I have tame vines. Love the taste of good muscadine wine.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe Bart/Arc or yourself WD can address this query:

If a pirate farts in the wet suit-does it change the bouncy of the diver?

So do they need to add a few fart weights when diving?
I will have to defer to ARC, Bart, or Boatlode. Again, I have not had my first lesson.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"as he reached out to grasp a treasure coin... a large fart expelled and filled his wetsuit"

"desperately he grasped and grasped as he floated upward and just out of reach of the coin"

"Soon he was floating ass-up in the water and drifting away ... never to find the exact spot of the coin again"

So Bart told you about his lost coin episode.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

And there you have it. Experienced one has replied. :laughing9:
:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Wow! Who would of thought that, you of folks would have not brought along a fart weight.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
***ARC at dive shop next time***

"10 lbs of extra fart weights please"
Actually I think I have one in my collection.
Seems to be of ancient maritime origins.
Fitting though.
20211218_152120.jpg

All fart weights have been properly cleaned by been submerged in water.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
mornin all.

Unghh.
The little guy was hauled off to the vet bright and early to get his teeth pulled.
I didn't get any details from her royal indoors who's out watering flowers ect. before the heat.
But it was too early to get everyone fired up.

Feel bad for my little buddy.
He'll be miserable a while.
And he stresses in a crate at the vets. I would too.

C'mon coffee. Do something here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions