THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,ll ride in the boat and take all the treasure Bart brings up.While Bart is in the water I can count and divvy up the treasure.
That would be nice if you could do that. And put the treasure in three equal piles. Yours, mine, and Barts. I will take it from him and hand to you.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be nice if you could do that. And put the treasure in three equal piles. Yours, mine, and Barts. I will take it from him and hand to you.
If it,s all the same to you I,ll do the handoff and counting and divvying up.You can bag yours and Bart,s share,I,ll bag mine. All in the interest of,well something or other.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On second thought. We should divide treasure up by body weight. I think you said you weigh 240, Bart weighs 110, and I weigh 575 pounds. So divide treasure accordingly.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You two would get crazier than you are now hanging around P.J..
Besides , bacon is a past time up there. Might clog your arteries up.

PJ? We don,t need no stinkin PJ,we,re crazy enough as it is!:laughing7: Bacon is one of life,s essentials.Dinosaurs didn,t have bacon and look how that turned out! Good vid! I like that guy!:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread