THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Everything is working well with the wood business.....I got on instagram to promote the wood and make contacts. Well as I gain steam and pick up followers it gets easier and easier to make sales. This last log i cut ive already had offers on !! Now I made a new arrangement with a very popular shell dealer to sell my sea shells also....im slowly getting away from the old 9-5 type work. Several side hustles are gaining steam, and I may be able to make decent money doing my wood business, shell diving, treasure hunting, and being a fishing guide....exciting times for me as the side money actually becomes my main hustle !!
Gee here all along I thought the 9-5 was the wood/diving/treasure hunting/fishing guide.
Like they say if you love what you do-then you're just playing/having fun, and not really working-even though it might be hard work it's enjoyable.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee here all along I thought the 9-5 was the wood/diving/treasure hunting/fishing guide.
Like they say if you love what you do-then you're just playing/having fun, and not really working-even though it might be hard work it's enjoyable.
Yup...your right pepper....just getting smoother and more business.....the wood is actually making money, and the addition of the boat being finally in my name opens up alot of opportunities.....I can say yes when someone asks if I can take them fishing, I can have my wood partner drive the boat while I dive shells, and now I can scuba dive the deeper spots that can only be reached by boat and treasure hunt them !! Also less boat maintenance as work, and more adventures as paying work !!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any of you can point me in the right direction for how to tell if a rock/mineral has been worked ?
All these triangular pieces of chert can't all be natural.
Check the forums list,the Native American forum usually has some good info on points,and there,s others too.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Bamasteve
Hope the humpday is the good to you.

Pepper, I am thinking seriously about moving to Canada. I am going to build a little cabin back in the woods to get back to nature. It may take me a year or so to build it. Can I live with you till it is finished. If you do not have room I will see if truedou can put me up.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pepper, I am thinking seriously about moving to Canada. I am going to build a little cabin back in the woods to get back to nature. It may take me a year or so to build it. Can I live with you till it is finished. If you do not have room I will see if truedou can put me up.
I will only expect you to pay for my food and drinks. Nothing more. Except the utilities and such.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m a carpenter,or was,so i can come along to help since pepper,s going to put us up for the duration!
Sounds great! We can be with pepper night and day. Day after day after day. Week after week. Month after month. What a treat for him.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds great! We can be with pepper night and day. Day after day after day. Week after week. Month after month. What a treat for him.
Bart may get upset if we spend no time with him. So I vote to winter with Bart and summer with pepper.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1647416921413.gif