THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is crazy
A guy named Pepper Joe developed the Carolina Reaper and I believe it,s been certified as the world,s hottest pepper.You can buy seeds at Pepper Joe,s website if you just have to have some! Wait! pepperj,Pepper Joe,maybe a family connection? Explains some things,or maybe not.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is crazy

14 Reapers is nothing for somebody like Pepper. How do you think he got his name. He stuffs
A guy named Pepper Joe developed the Carolina Reaper and I believe it,s been certified as the world,s hottest pepper.You can buy seeds at Pepper Joe,s website if you just have to have some! Wait! pepperj,Pepper Joe,maybe a family connection? Explains some things,or maybe not.
Makes sense to me. But you can have my share of reapers. I like some cayenne and occasionally make habanaro hot sauce. But reapers crazy hot. I like some heat, not a raging fire.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
14 Reapers is nothing for somebody like Pepper. How do you think he got his name. He stuffs
Makes sense to me. But you can have my share of reapers. I like some cayenne and occasionally make habanaro hot sauce. But reapers crazy hot. I like some heat, not a raging fire.
I got real interested in super hot peppers about 5 years ago and grew some Ghost Peppers and Trinidad Moruga Scorpions,Fatalis,Datils, Regular and Red Habaneros. Damn things are just too hot for normal people and that Reaper is the hottest of all.A good Cayenne is hot enough for me by far.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got real interested in super hot peppers about 5 years ago and grew some Ghost Peppers and Trinidad Moruga Scorpions,Fatalis,Datils, Regular and Red Habaneros. Damn things are just too hot for normal people and that Reaper is the hottest of all.A good Cayenne is hot enough for me by far.
Amen. Love the cayenne taste. I have 4 cayenne and 4 habanaro plants now. Some peppers bout ready.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread