THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting. Keep us posted of any more happenings.
They stuck around awhile then were gone. That's not even weird compared to what my brothers saw years back in a field out here. They said they saw this oval shaped thing floating in a field had a ring with circles that spun in the middle and had some arm like thing coming off the bottom. It somehow hovered in place. I didn't believe them so had them separately draw what it looked like and their drawings matched. I'm one very skeptical of things like aliens but I can't explain that one

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They stuck around awhile then were gone. That's not even weird compared to what my brothers saw years back in a field out here. They said they saw this oval shaped thing floating in a field had a ring with circles that spun in the middle and had some arm like thing coming off the bottom. It somehow hovered in place. I didn't believe them so had them separately draw what it looked like and their drawings matched. I'm one very skeptical of things like aliens but I can't explain that one
Still got their pictures? Post them. I am not one to judge, dismiss, or confirm. Just very interested. Things? I have seen some things.
Confirmation? I could throw out the names of dozens of people that surely are from a different planet.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still got their pictures? Post them. I am not one to judge, dismiss, or confirm. Just very interested. Things? I have seen some things.
Confirmation? I could throw out the names of dozens of people that surely are from a different planet.
I don't but it was a funky looking thing they both drew. Almost egg shaped with like I said a ring in the middle that they said spun and had red round lights. It was the size of a small tree just floating there. Trust me I don't believe it myself I'm the type that thinks aliens and the paranormal are nonsense. But I can't figure out what they saw.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a wound on my heart that won,t heal,after 50 years! On a more earthly note,I have a 3 year old spider bite on my shoulder that still itches at times.No pox!
That just says you're not toxic. Insect bites effect you well.
The more toxic a person is, less side effects from insect bites.
I'm sticking with that one.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a wound on my heart that won,t heal,after 50 years! On a more earthly note,I have a 3 year old spider bite on my shoulder that still itches at times.No pox!
The next time the spider bite is itching, take a red hot poker and lay it on the bite. It will stop the itching immediately.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Wounds that won’t heal?
Who else wonders if wd has monkey pox?
1657056745878.gif

Top Member Reactions