THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The written exam is tonight and I will be buying a dive computer, and possibly more. I have already figured out that I hate the weight belt! I am going to get something with the weight system built in. We will be setting a date for the final check out to be certified. It has to be done in a quarry, probably Golboa or Natural Springs. However, the instructor and my two friends are all going out of town for a while, so it might be another week or two.
That sounds great!
Best of luck going forward.
They do certifications here often over the years.
They dive on the 20' x 100' boat that's sunk in 12ft of water in front of the house.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220719_080258.jpg

Not much lost in the swim hole.....summer is in full swing !! Very quiet in the swimming hole....some clad and this small earring in 3 days time. I have this spot clean and am now just picking fresh drops. I check it every 3-4 days......havnt seen any other hunters here yet.....sooner or later someone will find it.....and when they try it, it will be strangely quiet !! This is my spot and I'm keeping it.....its my perfect dream spot, and I will hit it earlier and more than anyone.....I will keep it so clean that no one else will get anything if they try !!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2037449
Not much lost in the swim hole.....summer is in full swing !! Very quiet in the swimming hole....some clad and this small earring in 3 days time. I have this spot clean and am now just picking fresh drops. I check it every 3-4 days......havnt seen any other hunters here yet.....sooner or later someone will find it.....and when they try it, it will be strangely quiet !! This is my spot and I'm keeping it.....its my perfect dream spot, and I will hit it earlier and more than anyone.....I will keep it so clean that no one else will get anything if they try !!
Super. Could you give us the GPS coordinates so we can follow you on Google Earth. You can trust us not to hunt your spot. We are trustworthy pirates. Huh, that may be an oxymoron.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Why thank you, Bilge Mate 5th Class. Pepper. Hear that tap, tap, noise? That is the sound of my feet walking above you on the deck in the fresh air taking our magnificent Cap'n his morning rum and breakfast. He is such a glorious leader.
5th class! Say what?
When did I get promoted and by whom?
(Maybe there's only 4 classes)
I don't matter down in these ranks.
If I was on land I would be of only a simple Dalit.
The movie that inspires me still is "Slum Dog Millionaire"

But enough of me.
I'm so relieved that the tap, tap, tap is only from you enjoying the clean air of the deck above.
I lay awake at night in a sweaty fever worried that it was a bad case of stimming that you had, returned.
Oh my misguided thoughts got the best of me once again.
Can you open up a gun port to let some air into the lower deck.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5th class! Say what?
When did I get promoted and by whom?
(Maybe there's only 4 classes)
I don't matter down in these ranks.
If I was on land I would be of only a simple Dalit.
The movie that inspires me still is "Slum Dog Millionaire"

But enough of me.
I'm so relieved that the tap, tap, tap is only from you enjoying the clean air of the deck above.
I lay awake at night in a sweaty fever worried that it was a bad case of stimming that you had, returned.
Oh my misguided thoughts got the best of me once again.
Can you open up a gun port to let some air into the lower deck.
Certainly mate. I will open a gun port when we are under way. But not while we are still in port. Otherwise the stench wafting up toward us will suffocate us. Hold fast, we will be underway soon. Navigator crashbandicoot is scratching his head and setting our course now. We are heading west. No wait, looks like heading south. No, north it is.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Certainly mate. I will open a gun port when we are under way. But not while we are still in port. Otherwise the stench wafting up toward us will suffocate us. Hold fast, we will be underway soon. Navigator crashbandicoot is scratching his head and setting our course now. We are heading west. No wait, looks like heading south. No, north it is.
The flowery fragrances that behold thee bilges are as sweet as any flower that lays on the lands of far.
So the rapture of stench to the upper crust of sailing mates I can understand .
It's not for your appendage that you stare down at me laying far blow.
So I'll lay in wait for the navigator crashbandicoot to plot a course-hopefully he doesn't choose East.
As I hate to start digging out the hull again after the last outing.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The flowery fragrances that behold thee bilges are as sweet as any flower that lays on the lands of far.
So the rapture of stench to the upper crust of sailing mates I can understand .
It's not for your appendage that you stare down at me laying far blow.
So I'll lay in wait for the navigator crashbandicoot to plot a course-hopefully he doesn't choose East.
As I hate to start digging out the hull again after the last outing.
The course has been set by our able navigator. We are headed NW by SE.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Problem solved. Bye.
Oh come on, traveller! I have been dying to get some of these wild gifs in for 5-6 years now. I saw an opening and took it. Here I was thinking of bribing you for some of the captain’s rum, ya know, since you were promoted to the most coveted job on the ship as rum fetcher. What can I do to make it up? I don’t want you to jump ship.

1658242567833.gif

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh come on, traveller! I have been dying to get some of these wild gifs in for 5-6 years now. I saw an opening and took it. Here I was thinking of bribing you for some of the captain’s rum, ya know, since you were promoted to the most coveted job on the ship as rum fetcher. What can I do to make it up? I don’t want you to jump ship.

View attachment 2037469
No problem. Nice gif. Enjoy the day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread