THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got real slow on the RCT as soon as blossom bailed on us !! I wonder why she left so abruptly.....maybe she went back to gardening ? I often wonder what it is that people are searching for online ?? I can assure you guys that I'm truly here for the treasure.....I really enjoy the commaradari and casual friendships that are made here at t-net, and a couple times I have met people in real life through t-net that will certainly be true friends for the rest of my life. There are 2 people here on t-net that have absolutely changed me for the better. These 2 people are such advanced treasure hunters, and are so successful that I once doubted that anyone could actually be that successful at finding real treasure !! Just to witness these successes is awesome inspiring and inspirational. One is from the north east, and one is here in florida.....both are on a level that I once thought was a fantasy. I was un aware that it was possible that you could actually quit your job and full time treasure hunt and make a living at it until I met these 2 folks here on t-net !!

People....here in Florida there is a unique and secretive group of hunters who are literally at the absolute top of the food chain when it comes to the 1715 fleet !! This group needs no permits from the state because they are capable of recovering fantastic treasures from the beach. I've seen more amazing treasure this year since hurricane Nicole, than I have in many years. I can only say that I would still be looking at the treasure coast through skeptical eyes, had I not met these people through t-net. The fact I've learned is that there are quite a few more spanish treasure spots on the treasure coast beaches than 99% of people know about !! The information available to the general public is dated and old, and the new spots are guarded like national secrets !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Got real slow on the RCT as soon as blossom bailed on us !! I wonder why she left so abruptly.....maybe she went back to gardening ? I often wonder what it is that people are searching for online ?? I can assure you guys that I'm truly here for the treasure.....I really enjoy the commaradari and casual friendships that are made here at t-net, and a couple times I have met people in real life through t-net that will certainly be true friends for the rest of my life. There are 2 people here on t-net that have absolutely changed me for the better. These 2 people are such advanced treasure hunters, and are so successful that I once doubted that anyone could actually be that successful at finding real treasure !! Just to witness these successes is awesome inspiring and inspirational. One is from the north east, and one is here in florida.....both are on a level that I once thought was a fantasy. I was un aware that it was possible that you could actually quit your job and full time treasure hunt and make a living at it until I met these 2 folks here on t-net !!

People....here in Florida there is a unique and secretive group of hunters who are literally at the absolute top of the food chain when it comes to the 1715 fleet !! This group needs no permits from the state because they are capable of recovering fantastic treasures from the beach. I've seen more amazing treasure this year since hurricane Nicole, than I have in many years. I can only say that I would still be looking at the treasure coast through skeptical eyes, had I not met these people through t-net. The fact I've learned is that there are quite a few more spanish treasure spots on the treasure coast beaches than 99% of people know about !! The information available to the general public is dated and old, and the new spots are guarded like national secrets !!
As for Mz Blossom: I was thinking maybe a vacation to a remote location where internet and cell service come and go with the winds. I can tell you that it is expensive to use your cell when you are out of the country so I rely on the internet. And that can be iffy at times.
I did send a pm, but it has gone unanswered. There are other examples of which we can only speculate. She’s still checking in, so I think she will be back. I hope! I really like her, although, I believe Mr WD is welcoming the time for his ears to heal from me constantly bending it about her finds and antics. Lol🤣

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin all.
20 degrees and enough snow to shovel.
Warm up starting Monday.

Suspect blossom will pop in again.
Seems the type to say something if offended. And she could dodge specific forums if one was a contention or something.
But , only she knows for sure.
We do enjoy her hunts , and attitude!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PIRATE LIST
K.I.A. KILLED IN ACTION
Rookster
Simon
RTR Roger

M.I.A. MISSING IN ACTION
MSbeeps
JVA John
GB1 gold boy
Blossom
Hillbilly prince

HUNG BY AUTHORITIES
BCmike
ECS

A.W.O.L. ABSENT WITOUT LEAVE
pepper 🌶 J
Oregon viking

LOCAL GUIDES/TEMPORARY CREW
Rusty relics
Tom restorer
Bill b
Treasurehunter

SUPER CARGO / VIPs
Mackaydon

I'm sure I've missed many !

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
PIRATE LIST
K.I.A. KILLED IN ACTION
Rookster
Simon
RTR Roger

M.I.A. MISSING IN ACTION
MSbeeps
JVA John
GB1 gold boy
Blossom
Hillbilly prince

HUNG BY AUTHORITIES
BCmike
ECS

A.W.O.L. ABSENT WITOUT LEAVE
pepper 🌶 J
Oregon viking

LOCAL GUIDES/TEMPORARY CREW
Rusty relics
Tom restorer
Bill b
Treasurehunter

SUPER CARGO / VIPs
Mackydon

I'm sure I've missed many !
So you are keeping the list? Pretty good one, even though you brought tears to my eyes starting off with KIA. 🥺 I was fairly new on here when Bosnmate passed. And there were a few other scallywags on here then, also, who have jumped ship. And crash and trav are AWOL. And what happened to small adventure? He stopped posting the same time blossom did.
I guess it is the nature of things.
I like Treasurenet because it encompasses different levels of treasure hunting, from the serious professional to the hobbyist. From gold and silver to rusty nails and everything in between.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
87ee928f44e2e785bc0b3e5925ea2fe3.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still learning a lot on t-net, and there are forums I haven't really explored yet.....perfect example for me was marbles....never really got into them until I found a jar full....its been fascinating for me !!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm still learning a lot on t-net, and there are forums I haven't really explored yet.....perfect example for me was marbles....never really got into them until I found a jar full....its been fascinating for me !!
Just saw these when checking out the weekly auction.
ALLRO AGATE MARBLE KING is what they're listed as.
Thought of yours when seeing them. Wondering how far you've chased them.
e9e8dcb72D8aab2D48da2D9c282De5adcd05a937FILE9261.JPG

Surf_Pirate

Life's Short - Dig Deep
Mar 31, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for Mz Blossom: I was thinking maybe a vacation to a remote location where internet and cell service come and go with the winds. I can tell you that it is expensive to use your cell when you are out of the country so I rely on the internet. And that can be iffy at times.
I did send a pm, but it has gone unanswered. There are other examples of which we can only speculate. She’s still checking in, so I think she will be back. I hope! I really like her, although, I believe Mr WD is welcoming the time for his ears to heal from me constantly bending it about her finds and antics. Lol🤣
I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything from her lately

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread