THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
5-15. Might take the oldest. Is that a metal detector??
Yes. I got two of them for my two younger grandsons. They make a lot of noise constantly, so they were hidden away, which kinda ticked me off, kinda. I could understand though. I let the neighbor kid use one last year and he found a sleigh bell on our hunt. He had the best find of the day! Booger!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20230602_081225.jpg

Trying to figure out how to repurpose my chamber stick find....tinkering with random bits from metaldetecting I came up with this. Home made chamberstick base and handle.....then I could use it again.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Can you get pet insurance? I always thought that was a ridiculous thing, but after having a pet needed surgery I could justify it. Those heartstrings, they get you every time.
Yes, they advertise it in the waiting room.
Like any other insurance plan it's probably a list of pre-existing conditions.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, pirates & piratesses! Today is local garage sales and Dad is coming over here to go to them with me. Last night I scared the living daylights out of the Mr WD. Idk 🤷‍♀️ maybe you can relate. We were driving home from the ballpark. He was turning onto the state route. I was reading a garage sale sign. In the midst of his turn I exclaimed, “ Holy cow!” Needless to say after the “what?” And the “where?” were shouted, other unmentionable words were shouted at me. Finally, he asked “What?” again and I said,” there’s a garage sale with local historical glass.” Oopsie. 😂
So that’s what I’m up to today. I’m going to apologize now for any orneriness that may come from my posting this weekend. Some of us ladies are running away for the weekend and alcohol will be involved.
The Mr is grounded. Poor guy still doesn’t have his phone situation ironed out. Learn from his mistake. If you have an Apple phone, know your ID and password, because it is a very slow and painful process to recover anything.
Did you startle the old man out of a near slumber like he stepped on a dead mouse on the way to the bathroom at night?(A Patrick McManus reference , not mine dang it.)

You do deserve a "dang it woman" at least. No deer or cow or wino or loose gang of drinking woman or police cars were struck when you sounded the alarm after all... Before or after.
(And only before counts anyways.)

Be safe and have fun this weekend!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 2086885
Trying to figure out how to repurpose my chamber stick find....tinkering with random bits from metaldetecting I came up with this. Home made chamberstick base and handle.....then I could use it again.
:dontknow:

Groundhogg

Apr 16, 2022
Franklin, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, X-Terra Pro, Quantum II, DFX, Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Meeting the landowner of a new permission for lunch at the Slick Pig(BBQ) in Murfreesboro and a tour of the farm. He also said I could use his "side by side" while I'm on the property. I hope the land is as generous as the owner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread