THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

@pepperj .. checked the veracity of those dodgy looking shillings.. Himself said “They were made of less silver and not worth as much as its coin value. They were the first English coins to be made this way “ …. But obviously i have no clue… 😂…all i know is ive found the prettiest shilling ever created… so nothing can compare!! 😉 xx

@pepperj .. checked the veracity of those dodgy looking shillings.. Himself said “They were made of less silver and not worth as much as its coin value. They were the first English coins to be made this way “ …. But obviously i have no clue… 😂…all i know is ive found the prettiest shilling ever created… so nothing can compare!! 😉 xx
Well I would say that the race track coinage was a tad dodgy.
Just imagine somebody of stature (Lord/Earl/Knight/Sir) was passing off his freshly minted Shillings.
Actually probably paid their dues in these coins-here's my land lease payment.......:laughing7:
Here's a link that himself might have gleamed-but maybe not.
All the example were tested using XRF analysis.
A hand-held Thermo-Scientific Niton XL2 GOLDD with an extended metals calibration was used for the analysis.
(Note to the reader-better know the basic elements)

Good Monday morning...I guess.
You guessed correctly it's morning-free round of rum for you.

Remember once I woke up in the early morning-still dark. (after a heavy rum run)
Got sorted out-listened and there seemed to be a lot of activity going on in the world.
Checked the watch and it was 6:30
Went out and after a bit realized that it was PM instead of AM and I had slept for an entire day. :laughing7:

You guessed correctly it's morning-free round of rum for you.

Remember once I woke up in the early morning-still dark. (after a heavy rum run)
Got sorted out-listened and there seemed to be a lot of activity going on in the world.
Checked the watch and it was 6:30
Went out and after a bit realized that it was PM instead of AM and I had slept for an entire day. :laughing7:
I hate when that happens lol....

Wait............

What time is it ? ? ?

A great Canadian talent that left us way to early he pretty much blew everyone including George Harrison out of the water with his talent on this one....

Every time I watch the movie Road House, I am amazed at his music ability and unique sound!

RIP JH!

1695640459875.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back