THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, all.

It's December.

It's time.

View attachment 2118084
Well did you open door #1 ?
DO realize you can't be saving them up for a bender.:laughing7:

I showed the Mrs and I inundated with questions and I'm a a a :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

So a dram is 1.5 oz-How does fit in there?
Do you lick it?
So please help me out here and post up an answer mate.....

Agreed… funny u should say that… just taken delivery of a thermal neck ruff and thermal tights 😆… !! Good ole Amazon 😎… (nd yes i got an extra pair of the tights for himself) 😆…. Xx
Now you dear Lass you might have gone off and did something that might haunt you out on the fields.

You know that you should of discreetly asked the northern male pirates on the "Himself Tights."

I will hope that the ones that were ordered have a fly opening in the front-not like the old Stanfield wool itchy long Johns that had a trap door.

Now the southern male is doing a :dontknow:because those wet suits don't have such workings so they're oblivious to the what I'm trying to explain to you.

Now the squatting technique isn't a male thing you know, any hedgerow will do.
But when it's cold outside it's the last thing we like to do, you do know that.
Cold fingers is a cruel thing to have messy around in the warm comfy space-you know what I'm telling you here now I hope.
Now without the fly in those tights it can be a stretch of more than the imagination.

Let use the r for an example-it's not designed to do r-no up and over manoeuvres as the plumping isn't made to be uncomfortable.
FLY: To soar, to be free.

(No pictures/modelling of a fly tights will be included in this post)

Screen Shot 2023-12-01 at 6.53.06 PM.png

Oh, no saving it up! I don't have the patience for that!

Door number one was Ancnoc, a 12-year old that they describe as a nice "beginner" whisky. The critics say it's smooth with fruity undertones. I don't know about fruity, but it was indeed pretty smooth. Bonus: They actually used glass bottles with screw tops, so when they're empty I'll have a couple dozen neat little glass bottles. 8-)

It is very tight. Not much room to get my big ol' fingers in there to pull it out. But I got it.

Do you lick it?
No, but I did sniff it. It was nice. :icon_thumright:

Here it is sitting on the box for scale, then close up.

IMG_6051.jpg IMG_6051b.jpg

Oh, no saving it up! I don't have the patience for that!

Door number one was Ancnoc, a 12-year old that they describe as a nice "beginner" whisky. The critics say it's smooth with fruity undertones. I don't know about fruity, but it was indeed pretty smooth. Bonus: They actually used glass bottles with screw tops, so when they're empty I'll have a couple dozen neat little glass bottles. 8-)

It is very tight. Not much room to get my big ol' fingers in there to pull it out. But I got it.

No, but I did sniff it. It was nice. :icon_thumright:

Here it is sitting on the box for scale, then close up.

View attachment 2118174 View attachment 2118175
Oh hell yeh!!! Samples supreme!!!!

I showed the Mrs and I inundated with questions and I'm a a a :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Do you lick it?
So please help me out here and post up an answer mate.....
That is a great gift. I prefer Irish whiskey over Scotch but your set for the month.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back