THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

According to Snopes, that video was fake, and that is allegedly according to the guy who made the video. Though there's still no telling what's really in there....
Thanks for clarifying that one.
I still haven't eaten one in 40 yrs. YAK!

There are hot dogs like those nasty things in the video.. filler, floor sweepings... yumm... Then the good ones!

I think the secret is get bratwurst, smoked sausage or kielbasa. Not really a hot dog. Example below.

Last edited:
howes bratwurst.png

Yumm! Frankfurters!

Just in from hunting. Drove past the store with good meat counter including franks. And thier own made in house brats.

Scrounged some leftover rotisserie chicken and made a couple tacos.
old-fashioned-frankfurters-large.jpg

Thanks for clarifying that one.
I still haven't eaten one in 40 yrs. YAK!
Mmm is it wrong…. but I would 😆….

Woke up to about 6 inches this morning 😳…… of SNOW people, snow… 🙄😂😂….. so we will not be headed out to the fields today, instead I will do house work… swinging a hoover is no match for the deus…. Let me tell you xx hope you all have a nice warm cosy Sunday…. Xx 🤗

Good morning all. I must be tired — it feels earlier than it is. It rained all week, I’m hoping it clears up today so I can get something done and maybe even dig a little.

Well we just got our power back on, they stated 8am, then 7am, then 9:30am.
Went and fuelled up the generator brought it down with the tractor and the power was on again.
Finally a :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back