THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Still remember laying on the floor with this album cover just staring at it-listening to the music coming out of that little table top record player of my older siblings.
Oh the days of true innocence

Good morning everyone. Was supposed to be off today but got home from work as soon as I sat down the boss called asking if I'd be willing to take a coworkers shift since I was scheduled for 3 days off that was an instant yes. 3 days off sounds good but it ain't when you get your paycheck lol.

Just been down to put the lights on for Pigey… was singing to calm him as i came down the stairs… happened upon the name Pigey Woo in the course of my made up song… (tune of Edelweiss)… he seemed to like it.. so for now Pigey Woo is his name!!

He has been eating alot today.. so think Pigey Woo might just make it!! 🤞🏻 😍 xx

Opps forgot to attach Pigey Woo’s Pic… 😍 xx

IMG_0216.jpeg

Good morning, pirates and piratesses! I return to you a loser. 😫 With all the extra laundry and catching up and a week of appointments ( dentist yesterday, dad’s got today and tomorrow and then me on Thursday) I have come home to, plus living with 5 other people for 9 days was a little stressfulI, I really am struggling with why I went in the first place. I already put in my request to resign from the fall derby fishing next year.
View attachment 2118714
Now I must be 📴
Was this Fishing Derby on Lake Erie? It had to be cold!? Come down here & fish, plenty of fish & sunshine.

So I thought about WD and her chores. 🤔 😪
So the 🌶 goes on a journey of what might look good.
Yes just another chore WD.
But seriously the she shed would be pretty.

6a96843cdeca6490.jpg

Good morning everyone. Was supposed to be off today but got home from work as soon as I sat down the boss called asking if I'd be willing to take a coworkers shift since I was scheduled for 3 days off that was an instant yes. 3 days off sounds good but it ain't when you get your paycheck lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back