What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, all!

IMG_3271.webp
 
Heads up guys there's a person PM'ing lots of members trying to get them to go to an outside message service.
Warning
She's a new member 19 yrs old and this messenger service seems to be used by hackers.
When a person sends a message they put a cookie on their device. When the person logs onto their banking accounts, the gate is left open for the hackers.
I really hate to see a member get hurt this way.

Like really she must think that the 🌶 was born yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣
Thx for the heads up Pep!!!!! :occasion14:
 
Yep!! I have not had any al-k-hall in 13 months. I don't miss the price of 30 year single malt scotch though... saved enough I'm gonna buy a bike or 2!! :headbang: Maybe again someday...maybe not..:dontknow:
Oh! Keep reading, WD! lol!
Congratulations!
 
Well I guess the 38 yrs 4 months counts for being sober.
Nothing carbonated for going on 20 yrs either.
Certainly don't miss either.
Now chocolate that I do Jones about-that craving just won't die.
And that is very inspiring! Way to go 🌶️!!!!
I crave potato chips!
 
And that is very inspiring! Way to go 🌶️!!!!
I crave potato chips!
Oh they can be a real deal for the cravings.
There's then no I'll just have one either type of justification.
I don't have the chip thing-I might have a few if they are a good corn chip or similar.

But even the home made treats are a dangerous tempting item for me-like that shortbread pizza one.
Gone in 24hrs-me 98% of it. :laughing7:
Then again I'm trying to put a few pounds back onto the bones. :notworthy:
 
Good Monday morning!

We survived 19 hours of feral munchkins! But, we both crashed for the rest of the night yesterday! lol!

Now I’m in crunch time! Time to shop!
What are the ages of these feral munchkins?

Grandparents can spoil the heck out of the grandchildren then give them back. :headbang::laughing7:
 
20231218_084457.webp
20231218_084505.webp
20231218_084523.webp
Screenshot_20231218_085001_Chrome.webp


Screenshot_20231218_084942_Chrome.webp


Another old beer !! Bottles have been pretty good latley, and I've not used a probe yet at some new spots. The champagne style blob top I don't have many of !! I do have a second one just like this somewhere. The big blow should have stirred things up...I need a gin or onion next !!.....some black glass at least !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom