What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Is it the same all the way around?
One side of the school only. And the school is from the 1970s and before the school the land in the 1860s I believe was just all fields owned by a massive ranch. So maybe just finding leftovers from those that tended the fields
 
Well I planted the garlic in the main berry patch garden. Dec.30th now that's a record for planting out doors here for me.
Did some other tasks 1/4 of a brownie point probably-maybe a 3rd.
So I'm going to look for a cellar hole.
How fast can I go......:laughing7:
 
One side of the school only. And the school is from the 1970s and before the school the land in the 1860s I believe was just all fields owned by a massive ranch. So maybe just finding leftovers from those that tended the fields
I meant the ribboned item that looks like a gift wrapped round :dontknow:
Is it plastic/glass/organic?
 
It's not plastic, it's stone or glass not sure
i'm really reaching here.
Really..

 
i'm really reaching here.
Really..

Could be agate they are relatively common
 
Good morning everyone
Rainy all night and this morning here,
Low tide around 5pm I’ll go to the beach around noon
Be careful out there Evan. Been watching vids of some crazy wave action.
 
Screenshot_20231230_162449_Messages.webp
 
This is why I don't go to coin shops lol. I like the design and this one and had to have it. Canadian coin.
 

Attachments

  • c86f140b-ffa0-4279-af96-06a7b7b3c48f.webp
    c86f140b-ffa0-4279-af96-06a7b7b3c48f.webp
    691.4 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom