aShardOfHistory
Sr. Member
Yeah it's on my lift for this year.You probably should look into buying a good coin reference book on English coins hammered/milled.
Lots a used ones out there in the market place.
I'm planning to save up and buy some good references books on buttons and coins to help me out in the future and also some upgrades to my detecting kit.
I only had like a month and a half of my permissions before they got planted so I couldn't go detecting to find enough things xD to warrant books yet.
Like I only have 4 hammered coins so far and the rest I managed to identify more or less except for a worn down 1669 milled one.

What time should we all show up?
... Maybe hang with us T-Net crew next Christmas Newnan. I



Morning T-Net Crew 
HAPPY NEW YEAR
.... Should be a good way to start the new year and get me out of the "winter blues funk" (should be a song title)






