What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mr woo is ready for the party…. 😍 xx

IMG_0694.webp
 
Not sure what the buttons are made from that you have.
I would just not worry too much about handling them, just wash the paws after playing around with them.
Now for cleaning them I wouldn't recommend that mouth/tongue method.:tongue3:

Any ways here's a little history on the one button, and what they looked like in good shape.
The link has a good selection of other buttons + other links to other button sites.
Even though it from Australia the buttons were British made.
View attachment 2123301View attachment 2123302
Thank you, I do have 1 or 2 Excelsior buttons :)
 
It’s rain water that filled a crevice in a log.. so pic taken looking into it … xx
I'm to wear this win like a badge of honor 🎖 🤣
 
Well winter is settling in now.
So sorting past recovery trays out.
Cleaned up this keeper.
The ACME Boy Scouts
1930s
Missing the side 🧭
attachment.
It's earned a new life in the cabinet.

20231231_164006.webp
 
Happy new year everyone!!!!


Woop is this the first message of 2024?
What? different time/ year in different countries? Sure make betting easier..... .....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom