What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1704981376889.webp
 
I'm just not that excited.
Must be getting on in life, where things like this 10" seems like a chore.

View attachment 2125502
i hear ya!
Truck still not cleared off from the 6.9 inches the other day.
A couple more fell during the night.
Friday and Saturday , l.o.l..
Lay low.

Nerve spasms already this morning.
Like getting poked with a cattle prod.
No way to not put weight on my amputation site when shoveling from a chair. So shoveling it is!

Snowblowed the road out yesterday.
Splined shaft junction came apart at the "hitch" between front of tractor and shaft to blower where its all I can do to fit a hand in to reattach them.
Got to pull back on the coupler , slide it together (and of course it won't line up) then release the coupler spring.
Ha hah hah ha !
So the spring doesn't latch.
Now I'm stabbing at it with a big screwdriver. Not that it cares.

Bottom pic is hitch that mounts on front /under..
Fourth from bottom pic is shaft end that came loose.
That end goes through/inside hitch low.
 
Last edited:
Good afternoon all you waggers of the scally!! Hope u havd had a good Thursday 😆 xx

I think i have finally caught up with work stuff following holiday time off 🙄.. and….. Mr Woo decided to come to the office with me to help motivate me… 😍 Xx
IMG_0901.webp
 
Good afternoon all you waggers of the scally!! Hope u havd had a good Thursday 😆 xx

I think i have finally caught up with work stuff following holiday time off 🙄.. and….. Mr Woo decided to come to the office with me to help motivate me… 😍 Xx View attachment 2125526
 
Good afternoon all you waggers of the scally!! Hope u havd had a good Thursday 😆 xx

I think i have finally caught up with work stuff following holiday time off 🙄.. and….. Mr Woo decided to come to the office with me to help motivate me… 😍 Xx View attachment 2125526
I have 3 cats. If you ever come to Florida bring Mr. Woo by for a vist!
 
@aShardOfHistory ..
In ref to ur comment about Lidar on archi… i was having thd same trouble.. so emailed them… they said they have updated it… atm u need to directly click the lidar rather than using the slider on the maps xx
Ohhh awesome, but where do I find it? I use the Mobile phone version?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2024-01-11-17-16-06-980_com.android.chrome.webp
    Screenshot_2024-01-11-17-16-06-980_com.android.chrome.webp
    209.9 KB · Views: 21
Good afternoon all you waggers of the scally!! Hope u havd had a good Thursday 😆 xx

I think i have finally caught up with work stuff following holiday time off 🙄.. and….. Mr Woo decided to come to the office with me to help motivate me… 😍 Xx View attachment 2125526
IS that the ship's parrot "vantage point" ?
As to watch the scallywags better ? ? ?
 
Indeed the top of the book case is apparently the prime location to get a ‘Birds Eye‘ view of all the shenanigans aboard ship 🧐 xx
Now did Mr Woo go up there himself-or did you place him there?
 
@aShardOfHistory ..
In ref to ur comment about Lidar on archi… i was having thd same trouble.. so emailed them… they said they have updated it… atm u need to directly click the lidar rather than using the slider on the maps xx
This is interesting they actually replied back.
I have often wondered if they would.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom