What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hey flew… he can fly quite well now.. not enough to be safe in the big wide world.. but enough to get from floor up onto things… he has also started ‘talking’ to me 🥰 xx
Thats so cool Blossy... cool pet sounds like.
What is average lifespan of pigeons ? and how old do you estimate him / her ? to be ?
 
Hey flew… he can fly quite well now.. not enough to be safe in the big wide world.. but enough to get from floor up onto things… he has also started ‘talking’ to me 🥰 xx
That's great news, I guess he figures he's there for the long haul now, so might as well have a chat with you.
 
Hey flew… he can fly quite well now.. not enough to be safe in the big wide world.. but enough to get from floor up onto things… he has also started ‘talking’ to me 🥰 xx
" Feed me more feed me more " I assume
 
Yep i was impressed they did too!! 😆 my reputation proceeds me 😂😂 xx
Dear Lidar

On the recommendation from a close friend of mine, I have decided to write to you and ask.......
 
Yep i was impressed they did too!! 😆 my reputation proceeds me 😂😂 xx
Mortals, heed my call and dare not ignore else the might of the detecting gods shall fall upon you.

My lidar map broke, pretty please fix it for me?

Of course you can refuse but as the oracle of knowledge and goddess of buttons, a punishment fit for those who dare disobey me include all buttons breaking randomly for the rest of your puny life.

Kind regards
Blossom
 
Thats so cool Blossy... cool pet sounds like.
What is average lifespan of pigeons ? and how old do you estimate him / her ? to be ?
With a regular food supply and favourable conditions, a feral pigeon can generally live up to 15 years, with the most elderly able to survive to the age of 30…. I think he is quite young… so in theory could outlive me 😳 xx
 
With a regular food supply and favourable conditions, a feral pigeon can generally live up to 15 years, with the most elderly able to survive to the age of 30…. I think he is quite young… so in theory could outlive me 😳 xx
No I need you around for way more than 30 years I have to outnumber your button collection
 
With a regular food supply and favourable conditions, a feral pigeon can generally live up to 15 years, with the most elderly able to survive to the age of 30…. I think he is quite young… so in theory could outlive me 😳 xx
Well with the treatment your giving him ... he should live to 60... heh
 
Close to one of my gold claims.

fungus.webp
 
Last edited:
The days (1988-ish) of my high speed bikes are over. I need something street legal to access our million plus forests, and being street legal makes it "legal" without off road permits etc. My gold claims too!


A few years old will work too, Just newer then the older "project" bikes I have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom