What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

You hid the Rumchata!
Screenshot_20240111_045749_Photos.webp
 
Good morning everyone,hope you're all having a lovely day!!!

I started mine with getting the space heater running and also being gifted a PAS fasteners book!! Finds identified 2

look I've already got it to help me, couldn't figure out what this was, mine has a cup design on it but bad lighting so can't see it on the pic
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240111_093345.webp
    IMG_20240111_093345.webp
    504.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20240111_093353.webp
    IMG_20240111_093353.webp
    389.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20240109_194920.webp
    IMG_20240109_194920.webp
    363.8 KB · Views: 24
Good morning everyone.

I had my second ever Coinstar reject bin find yesterday. It's hard to top that beat up Lincoln from the first one, but I might have done it. This time there was 17 cents in modern clad (a dime, a nickel, and two pennies), and a Gashapon token. I had never heard of it, but I guess it's big in Japan and other places. Wikipedia article here. And apparently it's worth about seven bucks.

Screenshot of Safari (1-11-24, 4-46-51 AM).webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom