THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

We finally had a good rain, high winds at the moment, temperatures dropping like a rock.
Got rid of alot of the white stuff.
Wind is 25 gusting to 47 mph.
View attachment 2134245
Big storm getting ready to hit us in the PNW coast region. Or as we call it.... winter... Same storm maybe?

Snow, I can drive to we can go from sea level to over 4.000 feet. I don't want it in my yard. :laughing7:

Good morning everyone. This is the beginning of the Treasure Coast. I'm standing on the south jetty of Sebastian Inlet looking south. The 1715 fleet that sank in a hurricane is scattered all down this coastline. The 2 jettys can be seen with the inlet flowing between them here.
Screenshot_20240228_070406_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_071700_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
I've been crying for a hour now......my cat speedy came home this morning....im not sure if she'll make it very long, but she has had water and food for what looks like the first time in months....she is all skin and bones. Im a complete wreck !!

I've been crying for a hour now......my cat speedy came home this morning....im not sure if she'll make it very long, but she has had water and food for what looks like the first time in months....she is all skin and bones. Im a complete wreck !!
Sorry to hear Bart.

Sorry to hear Bart.
I have her back ARC....its far more than I ever dreamed. Not many get a second chance with there pets, and the good lord has given me another chance. I hope she can recover a bit, and have a few more good moments with us. I am laying on the floor with her crying like a baby...she's weak but still moving and eating and drinking !!

I have her back ARC....its far more than I ever dreamed. Not many get a second chance with there pets, and the good lord has given me another chance. I hope she can recover a bit, and have a few more good moments with us. I am laying on the floor with her crying like a baby...she's weak but still moving and eating and drinking !!
That's great news Bart that she made it home.
It will take a few days but she'll start to gain her strength back and start to be herself again.
You got a second chance, and she probably used up one of her lives to survive.
Amazing pets cats are, they have that going for them.

20240229_073820.jpg
beaten and battered, 16 years old, and finally back in her spot next to me. If she can get through a few meals, she might make it. If she passes, it'll be here .... with me beside her....as it should be.....surrounded with love and care !!

View attachment 2134342beaten and battered, 16 years old, and finally back in her spot next to me. If she can get through a few meals, she might make it. If she passes, it'll be here .... with me beside her....as it should be.....surrounded with love and care !!
Quality senior wet food, fresh fish, lots of love & we all hope he bounces back.

Ahh great news Barty xx bless her heart xx hopefully some good food and love will have her right soon xx 🤗

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back